Clear All

• Should we have stayed in the Valley?

Yes
    2.68%
    No
    94.64%
    No but I’m starting to have my doubts
    2.68%

There are a couple of posters alluding to the notion we should’ve stayed put, so I’m curious to see what brilliance comes out of this poll discussion?

Comment

We are losing more, but it sure as $hit beats any season in the Valley
      The Assman

Comment

Tickets at CKA were going to be fairly easy to come by with all the games being decided by 30 points and the walkons playing the last 5 minutes.
        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

We're losing more, but it's not because the other teams are better.

Comment

Should I have stayed in kindergarten or increased my skills to the point of graduating college.
            Current MoVal = kindergarten

Comment

Really?

Comment

Tongue in cheek?
                Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• 60Shock
                  60Shock commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Definitely

Should have had another choice. The AAC should have asked us the year before. I would have loved to have had the "old guard" assistants the first time through the AAC. It would have made their loss easier for everybody this year.

But they didn't, so we have both a new conference with much better level of teams and Marshall without CJ or GH for the first time in 9 years. Just the way it is. Everyone will adjust.

Comment

The AAC was the only way for the Shocks to fly and land. We are facing the learning curve but a strong finish and great ending to a mystery begins with facing adversity and getting roughed up sometimes. There is time to right this ship, take care of our buswax, and start building up steam followed by peeking from now to the very end, taking this Shocker trek as far as our 6 Seniors and fellow Shocks can take us. Will our beloved Shocks get up, glove up, and rise up, from here? My opinion is YES and Tuesday truly needs to be a road win as the Shocks move forward to as far as we can possibly keep winning way more than not.
                  Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

I am for the move, but it pretty much eliminated the chance of making the NCAA every year to cement our rep as Gonzaga of the Midwest.

In the MVC a trough year gets you in. Not any more.

All other aspects are better.

Comment

Originally posted by proshox View Post
                      I am for the move, but it pretty much eliminated the chance of making the NCAA every year to cement our rep as Gonzaga of the Midwest.

You are not serious are you? Eliminated? Wake up dude!

Comment

Originally posted by 60Shock View Post
                        Really?

Seriously I’ve seen a couple of posts advocating the position we should’ve stayed so we will see if they vote that way.

Comment

Originally posted by proshox View Post

Sounds really like a yes vote

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

Seriously I’ve seen a couple of posts advocating the position we should’ve stayed so we will see if they vote that way.
                            If you know who made those posts, you better change this poll so you can actually see if they vote that way (or not vote at all).

Comment

Working...
                            X