Hotel for UMKC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotel for UMKC

Just a heads up if you haven't gotten a room for the UMKC game yet. Last week I got on Priceline.com and selected my criteria as a 4 star hotel in the "KC Downtown/Crown Center" area I put in my bid for $55 and got the Hyatt Regency Crown Center. That's about 1/3 the normal price and about 1 1/2 miles from the arena where the game will be played.

:goshocks:

Re: Hotel for UMKC

Originally posted by martymoose
    Just a heads up if you haven't gotten a room for the UMKC game yet. Last week I got on Priceline.com and selected my criteria as a 4 star hotel in the "KC Downtown/Crown Center" area I put in my bid for $55 and got the Hyatt Regency Crown Center. That's about 1/3 the normal price and about 1 1/2 miles from the arena where the game will be played.

:goshocks:
    Not bad, not bad at all.

d

Comment

Taking this a little off-topic, but for those KC Shocker fans... Could you provide some info into watering holes for before and after the game down by the arena. I guess the P&L District is within walking distance?

Comment

Heres some things going on this weekend if anybody is interested.

Miles happens to be a very good friend of mine and is very excellent at what he does. This happens every friday at the address listed. and ITS FREE!!!

Thats all I can really find though.

If you feel like going back down to Jayhawk City My friends Tactix throw a really really good party at Fatsos on Mass st

Comment

If you are driving up or dont mind taking a cab, Id stay in the Westport area or at one of the riverboats(Ameristar). Westport is the bar district and if you gamble . well enough said.

:posterwsu: 8) 8)
          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

New bars at KC Power & Light = McFadden's Sports Bar and Vivino Wine Bar, each about 2-3 blocks straight east of Municipal.

John's Upper Deck = 10th and Wyandotte, 3-4 blocks straight north of Municipal

Tanners = 10th and Broadway (The Quaff is next door)

Fred P. Ott's = 11th and Main (never been there, but other metro P. Ott's are pretty good)

Willie's Pub = just south of the Sprint Center, across the highway. (It's a Mizzou bar, you'd think it'd be a KSU place)

If you'd like to venture out a bit from the arena = take Main south, and then east on 31st to get to Martini Corner (small bar district, pretty urban and contemporary)

Or go just a little further on Main to Westport Road (just past 39th St.).

Straight south of that is the Plaza.

Comment

Thanks Vbird.

Comment

Originally posted by AG1219
                Thanks Vbird.
                Oh, and it's going to be REALLY cold.

Comment

Originally posted by vbird53
                  Originally posted by AG1219
                  Thanks Vbird.
                  Oh, and it's going to be REALLY cold.
                  As long as our shooting isn't I think we'll all be ok
                  Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                  Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                  ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                  Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                  Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
                  X