X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
    I'm locked and loaded...

Shocktoberfest - "Where's the place where your, oh never mind. "

An actual photo of my 'banana hammock' would not meet Shockernet approval... it would be an immediate Kung Wu ban!
    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

It just doesn't feel right until Pin reminds us bitches that it's gameday. C'mon pinstripers .
      "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• wichshock65
        wichshock65 commented
        Editing a comment
        Us bitches are waiting!!!

We all know Temple is much better than their record suggests when they play to their potential, so of course we'll get their best tonight.

Doesn't matter though, because tonight the Road Warriors kick in the mid-season form afterburners, Landry and Conner come out of their slump and big Shaq, Darral and Rauno dominate inside tonight. Got that great game feeling tonight.

Shocks 86
      Owls 70

Comment

Did one of the players not make the trip to Philly tonight due to a *migraine* again?

Comment

• ShockerDropOut
          ShockerDropOut commented
          Editing a comment
          AM did not make the trip due to his bad ankle per MK on the pregame show.

These AAC road games are tough to gauge and this one especially so. On paper, we beat them. In the gym, I'm not so sure. As everybody has already posted, Temple seems to play some teams really tough and others not so much. And, that sort of describes us as well.

If one or both of LS and CF get their groove on again, we win. If they're still slumping, we lose a close one. I so hope I'm wrong.

Comment

• ShockTalk
          ShockTalk commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes

They’re going to have to produce. Temple will have Austin on lockdown.

Comment

• ShockTalk
          ShockTalk commented
          Editing a comment
          No, as Austin did his part.

Originally posted by Bluzrover View Post
        These AAC road games are tough to gauge and this one especially so. On paper, we beat them. In the gym, I'm not so sure. As everybody has already posted, Temple seems to play some teams really tough and others not so much. And, that sort of describes us as well.

If one or both of LS and CF get their groove on again, we win. If they're still slumping, we lose a close one. I so hope I'm wrong.
        Good call.
        The Assman

Comment

Working...
        X