No announcement yet.

Official #17 Wichita State vs Tulsa Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Landry and Conor are a combined 5 for 27 from the field and 1 for 20 from three in the past two games. Both wins so that's great, but what gives?

Comment

• our bench 51 to 4 for them. Austin was sizzling hot 1st half and we needed it. Shaq was a beast. MM, Brown, Kelly, Willis, and RN all helped us tonight. CF 3-point streak ended tonight.
      Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• 00* KELLY 4 1-5 0-0 2-2 6 5 11 8 0 0 2 2 26 10
        Go Shocks!

Comment

• How many other Shockers have had 23 pts by halftime?
          For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
          - said no one ever...

Comment

• WuDrWu
            WuDrWu commented
            Editing a comment
            Not named X........

• Way to share the ball Shocks!!! We had only 9 turnovers. I like that. Henderson scored 28. We trained him well.
          Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
            Beating Tulsa never gets old, especially when they bring their A game and are simply outclassed.

Here's hoping Haith maintains an acceptable level of mediocrity to both keep his job and continue living under our heel.
            No, I want Tulsa at large worthy most years. We need a rival. Tulsa can’t be one if they aren’t good enough to be one.

Comment

• Hopefully LS and CF regress up to the mean in March!
              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post

No, I want Tulsa at large worthy most years. We need a rival. Tulsa can’t be one if they aren’t good enough to be one.
                Cinci
                The Assman

Comment

• GivEmDaShocker24
                  GivEmDaShocker24 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Much more worried about losing to Cincy than Tulsa. I'd hope to get a decent rivalry going with all of the old MVC teams. Definitely could see Houston being a big one and I am really hoping Memphis will improve over the coming years.

• Originally posted by Shox The Revenant View Post
                Landry and Conor are a combined 5 for 27 from the field and 1 for 20 from three in the past two games. Both wins so that's great, but what gives?
                Regarding Frankamp, there have been times in the past when the kid has just looked very depressed to me....something seems to be going on.

Comment

• There is no team I will ever enjoy beating on a regular basis as much as I enjoy beating Tulsa.
                  Go Shocks!

Comment

• This just in, WSU student section....

The strongest indicator that the “you still suck” chant needs to be put out of its misery is when you use it on a former Shocker, a friend to many players on OUR squad, and all around seemingly good kid.

Apologies if this is already a dead horse in the game thread; haven’t read it yet.

Comment

• Defense continues to tumble in KenPom. Down to 75.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post

So long as they are always a notch below us and continue to be our whipping boy :)

Haith will need the occasional at large to keep his job, so there's some acceptable overlap in the Venn diagram of our wish lists.

Comment

• Reaves' mom was at the game tonight. I bet she loved hearing the Roundhouse react to those threes! And now we have to work out a schedule so we can be sure she's at every game.

Comment

• Fastest tempo of any of our AAC games to date tonight, 73 possessions.

Comment

Working...
                            X