Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll - What's The Highest Level Of BB You Played?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like to say that I was a shitty point guard on a bad basketball team. We were actually decent but not great, and I wasn't all that good.
    “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

If there is such a thing as a high school walk-on, that was me. I was the 2nd to last off the bench (yes there was one guy worse than me). The cool thing was though, just like our walk-ons at WSU, when i came in the game the crowd was ready to erupt if i was fortunate to score. Which only happened a few times in my 2 year career. I can only imagine what it feels like to be a contributor and experience the fans.

Comment

I suppose my claim to fame is my high school career ended on the floor of Henry Levitt Arena against a future Shocker Hall of Famer who still is #1 in the Shocker record book in a couple places. I'm proud to have a little piece of that floor sitting in my office today.

Comment

Church league legend, was I!

Comment

I sat behind Terry Benton in Psychology class at East High.

Comment

Hmmmmm........a second NBAer.
              Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

My created player wa drafted and played in the NBA on Xbox. Does that count?

Comment

Last edited by jrschh; January 28, 2018, 08:51 AM.

Comment

Honorable mention reserve alternate for my office team in the beer league.

Back in '82, I used to be able to throw the ball a quarter mile. If coach woulda put me in fourth quarter, we woulda been state champs no doubt. No doubt in my mind.
                    "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express once. That’s a gotta count for something.

Comment

We had a work meeting at the Timberwolves arena where we did some shooting games and I hit not 1, but 2 half court shots. So I guess that would count me as NBA...so now we are up to 3 with NBA experience.

Comment

Averaged 9.8 pts as a senior. Shot a blistering 33% from free throw.

My claim to fame would probably be a game winning steal and layup taken from Jermaine McLeod.

Played pickup in Leavitt a time or two with the women’s team. One game, one of the better women’s players dropped three, after three on my head. She yelled out “ Skittles! Taste the rainbow!” every time.

Comment

1800+ points in HS, signed w a MAC school, coach was fired, went to Juco, 1 year D1 (redshirt), then real life.

I've been to Kansas twice in my life. Played at Hutch in JC nationals (finished 5th), the other was when the D1 I went to played at Wichita. And yes it was a valley team.

Comment

Why is nba2k not an option? I always go off with Ron or Fred for 50 points.
                              Hows my post? send me feedback at 1-800-f$%k-off

Comment

• FadedCrown
                                FadedCrown commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Not like I change them to 90 overalls or anything, blasphemy.

Count me as an NBAer. In fact I was a 2-time All-NBA back in the 80's. The Nerf Ball Association was good to me and I have very found memories of going up against the likes of Hank "My Head is Higher Than the Rim" Koslowski, Paul "I Can Palm the Ball" Taylor and Cedrick "Ceiling Toucher" Moran. I remember the great crowds we played for...my two sisters, aunt Lilla, cousin It and the cleaning lady Beatrice. Ah...the memories.

Comment

Working...
                              X