Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Landry misses both free throws....

Comment

43 total fouls - ugly, ugly, ugly. Did you get the sense the officials are calling everything in order to make sure nothing heated between the two teams comes about?

Comment

who are these announcers? they are freaking terrible

Comment

John Thompson III, terrible

Comment

Shocks get a needed win, hustled, and executed more than not. Hope Shaq is okay.
            Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

The refs did a great job...at sucking the fun out of the game. Still some issues and Landry is still in a rough slump but a better effort tonight. I thought all the bigs played pretty solid tonight.

Comment

A win is a win, still not hitting on all cylinders. Landry is in a bit of a slump and he needs to find his way out. Willis and Shaq were real solid, and Reeves had a good night. But great teams that win championships need great point guards and when Landry’s off SHJ is not playing good enough to take up the slack, he’s not one that gives a team confidence. Hopefully he will in February-March

Comment

Good win looked a little shaky and out of sync at times Go Shoxs!
                  I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

In the post game show Marshall said Willis has Plantar fasciitus.

Comment

• 1. SM and RN dominated inside on both ends
                      2. AR with a nice game - can play three positions well
                      3. Team will not go very deep at dance without LS and CF playing & shooting well
                      4. SHJ still not doing it for me
                      5. DW would be a a damn good player if he didn't hesitate and hold the ball too long
                      6. MM and ZB didn't seem to do much tonight and we still won by 19
                      7. Intensity much better over all tonight but have to do it on the road
                      8. CF is solid and sees the court so well.
                      9. LS looks like he is aiming it and not shooting in rythem - he will get it back
                      Last edited by asiseeit; January 25, 2018, 10:49 PM.

Comment

• ShockdaWorld
                        ShockdaWorld commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Landry was back on the court an hour after the game getting shots up. That kid wants so badly to be great, and he will be. I agree about him aiming his shot. Kind of reminds me of Connor before he got his confidence back.

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
                      1. SM and RN dominated inside on both ends
                      2. AR with a nice game - can play three positions well
                      3. Team will not go very deep at dance without LS and CF playing & shooting well
                      4. SHJ still not doing it for me
                      5. DW would be a a damn good player if he didn't hesitate and hold the ball too long
                      6. MM, ZB and RK didn't seem to do much tonight and we still won by 19
                      7. Intensity much better over all tonight but have to do it on the road
                      8. CF is solid and sees the court so well.
                      9. LS looks like he is aiming it and not shooting in rythem - he will get it back
                      I mostly agree with you except for your take on Kelly. 8 points, and 10 rebounds, and he made his FTs.
                      Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• Eight games into conference, I think it is safe to say our hopes for better officiating in the AAC have been dashed.

Saw Greg Orman. Not sure what that means. Maybe like seeing a black cat, or walking under a ladder, or opening an umbrella indoors? Not necessarily a commentary on his politics; he just seems like a NEKAH. Was probably amazed on his way down to find interstates went past Douglas County.

Comment

• It wasn't pretty but it was needed.
                          UCF is a terrible shooting team. Many of their offensive rebounds came cause their bricks were bounding 10 feet off the rim (if they even hit it).
                          Gregg called them a big time crew but I thought they had a bad night.
                          Landry spends too much time dancing east and west when he can blow by north and south.
                          Willis had decent stats but seemed to become a black hole again.
                          Markis and Landry are both pressing too much offensively.
                          SHJ still thinks he can shoot through big men.
                          It was ugly.
                          Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Comment

• Dan
                              Dan commented
                              Editing a comment
                              That’s a different stroke than his game shot. It has a nice arch. Maybe he’s rushing his shot in the games.

• Originally posted by AndShock View Post
                            Zach Brown gets blown by every time. Every single time.
                            I just don't understand how people justify his playing time for his defense. Every star player previously got their points with ZB opposite them. And you're right. He's at least 2 or 3 steps slow. I just don't get it. I know the kid tries and effort isn't the issue. And that's probably why he gets as many minutes as he does. But at this point, he just doesn't bring much to the table.

His best year was his freshman year and it really isn't even close.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                            X