No announcement yet.

UMKC shockernet attendance count

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well if the shocks are truely gonna have 1500-2000 fans there, then that means we are gonna have more fans than UMKC, because they average around 1200 fans a game.
    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

add 3 more!

:goshocks:
      Shocker Football...Alive in '95 errr 2005 errr 2025!!

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234
        well if the shocks are truely gonna have 1500-2000 fans there, then that means we are gonna have more fans than UMKC, because they average around 1200 fans a game.
        That's why some call it Koch Arena "North".
        "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
        -John Wooden

Comment

I was incorrect on an earlier post about the starting time for the pep rally and I wanted to correct myself. For all of those going to the UMKC game, the pep rally will start at 5:00pm at the KC Convention Center-Room 2502.

301 West 13th St.
          Kansas City, MO 64105

Here is a link for a map showing the location, it is the #3 blue building which is connected by a skywalk to Municpal Auditorium:

:wsu_posters:
          "Everyone has their own level of comfort, I elected to stay. I sleep well, love where I am, and have a great level of support."
          --Head Coach Gregg Marshall

Comment

Just found out my Dad will be in town this weekend...what is the best way to get tickets for the UMKC game? Will there be tickets available at the door?

Thanks!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dideyewin
              Just found out my Dad will be in town this weekend...what is the best way to get tickets for the UMKC game? Will there be tickets available at the door?

Thanks!!!
              go to this website and order some
              SeatGeek is the Web's largest event ticket search engine. Discover events you love, search all ticket sites, see seat locations and get the best deals on tickets.
              Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Never been to Municipal Auditorium. What side will the Shox be on? Is it the North or South side.

Comment

Originally posted by dideyewin
                  Never been to Municipal Auditorium. What side will the Shox be on? Is it the North or South side.
                  The visitor's bench is on the north end.

The home bench is on the south end.

Both benches are on the east side.

Section 29 is behind the visitor's bench.

You know what the Russians say.

Comment

Does anyone have any parking advice to offer? The UMKC site says there is a garage "North (on Central) past 13th street" but on Google maps it looks like a park, not a parking garage.

Comment

Does anyone have any parking advice to offer? The UMKC site says there is a garage "North (on Central) past 13th street" but on Google maps it looks like a park, not a parking garage.
                      There will be a lot of friendly people there on the street. Give them $20.00 and they will watch your car for you don't worry.

I give up, what do the Russians say?
                      Let's hope he can hit a D-1 Curve ball!

"God gave us the ability to reason, not religion" http://www.deism.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Shirley Schmidt
                        There will be a lot of friendly people there on the street. Give them $20.00 and they will watch your car for you don't worry.

I give up, what do the Russians say?
                        Trust, but verify.

Comment

Originally posted by WSUGrad1995
                          I have a map from the Convention and Cultural District for public parking.

PM a fax number to me and I will fax it to you.

The legend will be in black and white, which will be caused by the fax.

P in Circle =Parking
                          Light color (Yellow) around P = Surface parking
                          Dark color (Green) around P = Garage parking

Within a short walking distance, there are at least 10-12 parking locations.

On the map, there is a total of 19 parking locations. The furtherest away is 0.51 miles. I imagine there are a total of 10,000-15,000 parking stalls and I am not kidding.

I just counted the parking garage stalls. There are 13,790 stalls. So, including the surface parking, there probably is about 16,000 stalls.

Jackson County tax payers' money at work.

If anyone else wants a map, send a PM to me.

If you want a map for future use, call 816-513-2763.

Comment

Two more from KC

Comment

Two more from KC...
                              Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

4 more here.

Comment

Working...
                                X