Signing period ends today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Signing period ends today

Today is the last day to sign a high school player for next year and we still have a scholarship available. Does anyone know when a transfer must commit to a school? I'm sure there has to be some magical date.
    Professional gas passer.

Re: Signing period ends today

Originally posted by blackandgold
    Today is the last day to sign a high school player for next year and we still have a scholarship available. Does anyone know when a transfer must commit to a school? I'm sure there has to be some magical date.
    Before the start of classes in the fall. Even though a HS kid can't sign after today, they can still commit and enroll in school. Coaches just can't talk about them until they've signed thier financial aide papers or something like that.
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

It's probably close to a 100% chance we are waiting on Keith DeWitt's release from Southern Mississippi so he can sign a financial aide agreement with us.
      In the fast lane

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox
        It's probably close to a 100% chance we are waiting on Keith DeWitt's release from Southern Mississippi so he can sign a financial aide agreement with us.
        100% is pretty damn close. :D
        Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Originally posted by wusphlash
          Originally posted by tropicalshox
          100% is pretty damn close. :D

It is indeed.

Comment

It has been speculated by many MANY in the recruiting world that if a player of Keith's caliber was actually available, that much more waves would have been being made.

While it is still speculation, when I'm told "He will be a Shocker", I get excited!!

Comment

Is there a date that a player has to be released by? If today is the last day for signing wouldn't they release today so they can sign a player to fill his scholarship?
              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by shock
                Is there a date that a player has to be released by? If today is the last day for signing wouldn't they release today so they can sign a player to fill his scholarship?
                Don't get too focused on "signing". They can get another player without a LOI.
                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

not our problem, but KU's amazing FOUR unfilled scholarships have to be signed today????

Comment

Originally posted by molly jabali
                    not our problem, but KU's amazing FOUR unfilled scholarships have to be signed today????
                    LOI's signed by today. Scholarships can be filled any time.

Comment

Working...
                    X