away tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• away tickets

hey all.. i mentioned that one could call the ticket office earlier in the season to get on the "list" to purchase tickets for away games as the aac requires schools to have 150 or so for opposing schools' boosters. if you did the same keep reading:

i was a memeber of the coaches club (allowed it to lapse without renewal). the original agreement was to have a member of the ticket office call a week or so before the game to see if my group was going to make the game and if so charge the credit card. i received the call for the tulsa game but no call for the houston game. i didnt go so i didnt call the ticket office and they didnt call me until today... wanting payment for the houston tickets.

if you are on the "list" please be proactive and not reactive. i've removed myself from the list for all future games.

is our administration getting too big for the britches? shitty game production, boosters falling thru the cracks, incorrect totals on saso points (which has supposedly been fixed but i've yet to see updated numbers).

i'm losing faith in those trusted to care for and promote my alma mater,

Originally posted by InWuWeTrust View Post
    hey all.. i mentioned that one could call the ticket office earlier in the season to get on the "list" to purchase tickets for away games as the aac requires schools to have 150 or so for opposing schools' boosters. if you did the same keep reading:

i was a memeber of the coaches club (allowed it to lapse without renewal). the original agreement was to have a member of the ticket office call a week or so before the game to see if my group was going to make the game and if so charge the credit card. i received the call for the tulsa game but no call for the houston game. i didnt go so i didnt call the ticket office and they didnt call me until today... wanting payment for the houston tickets.

if you are on the "list" please be proactive and not reactive. i've removed myself from the list for all future games.

is our administration getting too big for the britches? shitty game production, boosters falling thru the cracks, incorrect totals on saso points (which has supposedly been fixed but i've yet to see updated numbers).

i'm losing faith in those trusted to care for and promote my alma mater,
    I assume you didn't pay them. What did they say?

Comment

i told russell that i didnt receive a call and i sure wasn't going to pay for the tickets.. he said that he'd let it slide "this time". i told him to remove me from all lists. at any rate i can get tickets for less $ online and not have to look over the bench.

Comment

Originally posted by InWuWeTrust View Post
        i told russell that i didnt receive a call and i sure wasn't going to pay for the tickets.. he said that he'd let it slide "this time". i told him to remove me from all lists. at any rate i can get tickets for less $ online and not have to look over the bench.
        Wow. Quite the attitude by Russell. However, it matches with the general attitude others have expressed here. I, too, had an attitude thrown at me on an issue. Wasn't happy with their approach after 30+ years and easily 6 figures coming from our family to them. Sad thing was, it was the attitude/approach, not the problem which was an easy fix.

Comment

InWuWeTrust That is totally disturbing....I wouldn’t let that die

Comment

And this is what I'm talking about.

Takes your money and who gives a **** about anything else.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Unsurprising, unfortunately.

Comment

Pathetic.

I always seem to hear that Sports Management is an Uber competitive field. If that’s the case, why should a strong program like ours have to settle for such unprofessional AD staff? Seems like a house cleaning is in order.

Comment

Working...
                X