Houston Roll Call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Houston Roll Call

Any SN’rs making the trip to Houston game?

18 of us, several of us live in H-Town, others coming down for the game

Comment

• ShockTalk
      ShockTalk commented
      Editing a comment
      Sweet!!!

Six of us with a cheap flight from ICT

Comment

Flying solo but meeting a buddy that lives in Houston.

Comment

2 of us here, GA tickets. Anyone know how early the doors open?

Comment

Doors open at 9:30. Due to the construction, there is only one parking garage open, and everyone else will have to shuttle from TDECU Stadium parking lot. Shuttles will start at 9:30 also, so you will be behind anyone already in line. We plan on being at the parking garage early, and chillin (literally) until it gets closer to tipoff.

Comment

Flying in Saturday morning. Two more in the shocker general admission section.

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post
              Doors open at 9:30. Due to the construction, there is only one parking garage open, and everyone else will have to shuttle from TDECU Stadium parking lot. Shuttles will start at 9:30 also, so you will be behind anyone already in line. We plan on being at the parking garage early, and chillin (literally) until it gets closer to tipoff.
              that sucks. I can’t get there until 10:30, hopefully there are other places to park on campus

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post

that sucks. I can’t get there until 10:30, hopefully there are other places to park on campus
                I'm in the same boat as you Dan, but I will be there.

Comment

4 of us, meeting friends down there and going to game. So shuttle is best option DSB? What is word on estimated crowd? I’m sure the WSU traveling road show will attract more than the tens of people I saw there when they played Tulsa.

Comment

My nephew and I are driving down on Friday. Any tips from those familiar with Dallas traffic as to the the best route to take through Dallas?

Comment

Flying in Saturday morning, flying back Saturday night.

Comment

Originally posted by shocker3 View Post
                        My nephew and I are driving down on Friday. Any tips from those familiar with Dallas traffic as to the the best route to take through Dallas?
                        There's really no hassle-free way through Dallas. It's always a nightmare to drive through. The quickest way is what Google suggests: I-35E to I-45. Whatever you do, time your drive so you aren't going through Dallas at 5pm. Unless you want to loop all the way around and add an hour to your drive, just grin and bear it while trying to not get run off the road by crazy Texans. (Sorry Texan Shockernetters)

PS: This coming from someone who has driven through Dallas to get to Houston several times in the past couple years. Maybe someone from Dallas can weigh in with better insight.

Comment

Koch Arena Souther

Comment

Originally posted by AG1219 View Post
                            4 of us, meeting friends down there and going to game. So shuttle is best option DSB? What is word on estimated crowd? I’m sure the WSU traveling road show will attract more than the tens of people I saw there when they played Tulsa.
                            Dan might be a better option for additional advice on parking. Everything I have read basically says the garage or park at stadium and take shuttle. Perhaps there are other places to park on a Saturday, but I am not sure.

Comment

Working...
                            X