No announcement yet.

WSU @ ECU Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a specific place to watch the postgame press conference? I can never seem to find them after games.

Comment

• A look at the time it took each team to achieve 10 point scoring intervals (for example, it took 12:06 for ECU to go from 20 to 30 points:
      Score Time Score Time
      10 6:12 10 8:10
      20 8:15 20 3:48
      30 12:06 30 2:11
      40 3:19 40 4:21
      50 6:50 50 3:38
      60 2:23 60 2:20
      0:55 70 5:05
      80 3:19
      90 4:14
      95 2:35
      "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
      ---------------------------------------
      Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
      "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
      "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jhook89 View Post
        Is there a specific place to watch the postgame press conference? I can never seem to find them after games.
        look at the Eagle on-line, they have clips from both coaches embedded in the post game article.

Comment

• This was a fun sequence. Great Dribbling by Conner, 3 by Shamet, steal and layin by Markis

Comment

• [QUOTE=pinstripers;n1096103]2 bid league?[/QUE
            exactly what I was thinking.
            Don't sweat the petty things .....and.....don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
              This was a fun sequence. Great Dribbling by Conner, 3 by Shamet, steal and layin by Markis

I'm convinced the only reason Shamet took that off-balance 3 was to try to reward Frankamp's sweet ball-handling with an assist.

Comment

• Another fun one

Comment

• bunck
                  bunck commented
                  Editing a comment
                  32 on 38 baskets, insane.

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                Another fun one

I wonder how far back to find 60 assists in back to back games. We had 28 against USF.

Comment

• The steam roller was in full swing last night and it was a lot of fun to watch. SMJ and AR still making some boneheaded passes (ZB smoked a nice pass the last game and then tossed an ill-advised pass last night). They need to clean that up. Speaking of passes, CJ had a really sweet steal and no-look pass to RK for a fast break dunk that gives me hope for the young man.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that Markis has his game legs back. He played a lot of minutes last night and seemed close to being his old self. Nice, solid game.

I was thinking Landry wasn't going to have the kind of year that would get him noticed by the scouts. I was wrong. Dude is going to get paid (to use the ESPN announcer phrase).

Anybody who thinks AM won't be here next season is flat wrong. He's improving every game. Not sure if he'll see much of the court against Tulsa on Saturday but have to say his getting to play in real games is definitely helping him.

That press is relentless and I loved the fact 3G was keeping it going until the bitter end. That'll come in handy come March and April.

Comment

• Extended minutes of a zone in the second half? I like it a lot.

I was a hard convert to that kind of D, but, these days it's legal to play zone in the NBA (unheard of), and on top of that, Duke was spotted playing a zone just last week.

I thought the Shockers were active and smart in it and would like to see more of it, at certain times, in the future, as circumstances would dictate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluzrover View Post
                      Speaking of passes, CJ had a really sweet steal and no-look pass to RK for a fast break dunk that gives me hope for the young man.
                      That play was one of the ESPN game highlights. Not to be confused with their top basketball highlights that night, but it was good enough to be.

Comment

• I was a big fan of Nurger's dunk. After AM blocked the shot, Nurg outran all 5 ECU players to get to the rim, and it was a nice finish to boot.
                        Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• ShockTalk posted a visitor message about this Tweet. Sorry if posted elsewhere:

Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• wichshock65
                            wichshock65 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Favorite post in a while now. Love. It.

• Rlh04d
                            Rlh04d commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Imagine if he had AM's size.

• ShockTalk
                            ShockTalk commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I'd settle for Rauno's build. 20-30 pounds of muscle would do a whole lot. Willis is about 15 pounds heavier that Brett and you can see the difference.
                        Working...
                        X