Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PARKING - Idea!!

So I have a request / question?

Is there any way WSU could open up the parking lot behind Fairmont Towers and the Child Develmopment business
    for parking for the general public? (Northwest corner of 21st and Hillside) I have been a season ticket holder for about 14 years
    and I'm to cheap to buy a full blown parking pass for WSU basketball. All these years I have been parking on Chatautauqua St
    fairly close to 22nd Street for basketball games. In past years the dorms there were being used by students, so I could understand
    NOT wanting the general public to park there. But now it is a deserted parking lot on most games.

I tried parking in that lot on a couple of occasions this year for Shox games, only to be told by parking guys "you can't park here unless
    you have a parking pass". I would be happy to pay $5 - $10 to park there on an as needed basis if they would just have someone
    there to take money. It just seems silly to me that this is a safe secure lot that is fenced, with lighting and only 10 or so cars use it out
    of a possible 200-275 spaces. Instead we are forced to park down long dark alleys that are barely lit up.

I think there are many people who would be happy to pay $5 - $10 a game to park there.

It would sure help the fans, and it would raise some $$ for the University. WIN / WIN for fans and University.
    If WSU charged $10 to park and had 200 cars thats $2000 / game.
    Just a thought. Hoping someone from this board could get this info into the hands that need to know.

Don't sweat the petty things .....and.....don't pet the sweaty things.

WSU Athletic Department Staff Directory

Comment

It already available for season ticket holders. I’m not sure of the SASO level you need to get appropriate parking pass, but all you need to do is up your saso membership to the required level and u can park there.

Comment

Looking at the levels, it looks like u need to up your SASO to Bold Gold ($1,770 minimum) to get a parking pass.

Comment

Working...
        X