Shocker Intensity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shocker Intensity

Among the things you gotta love the most about the Shockers is their INTENSITY. This photo of Rashard Kelly by Jeff Tuttle taken at last Sunday’s contest between the South Florida Bulls and Wichita State is a case in point. The game was hardly a nail biter — the Shockers trampled the Bulls 95-57. But you wouldn’t guess that from looking at Rashard’s face here! #WatchUs #GoShockers #TheAmerican
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

RK is totally focused.

Comment

Winning

Comment

Originally posted by Kochaddict View Post
        Winning
        He was staring at the scantily clad blonde on row three of Section 105. (I made that up)
        "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
        ---------------------------------------
        Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
        "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
        "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Originally posted by im4wsu View Post

He was staring at the scantily clad blonde on row three of Section 105. (I made that up)
          I thought he was covering up a belch
          Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by BOBB View Post

I thought he was covering up a belch
            Nah he is preparing for the whining of Kansas fans when they lose the Big 12 to Oklahoma.

Comment

Originally posted by FadedCrown View Post

Nah he is preparing for the whining of Kansas fans when they lose the Big 12 to Oklahoma.
              I'm sure he doesn't give a shat about what happens in Larrytown.
              Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

RK is the MAN!

Comment

Originally posted by BOBB View Post

I'm sure he doesn't give a shat about what happens in Larrytown.
                  I'm sure he does not, but the Kansas fans would whine so much it starts a worldwide disease called "Beware the Beak" which turns you into a irrational fan and is rumored to lower your IQ by 10 points.

Comment

I'm sure he does not, but the Kansas fans would whine so much it starts a worldwide disease called "Beware the Beak" which turns you into a irrational fan and is rumored to lower your IQ by 10 points.
                    why exactly did KU have to be brought up in this thread? it is stupid **** like this that makes WSU fans look like they have a little brother complex. and if KU fans want to talk about WSU fans on their board, who effing cares because KU is beneath us.

now back to shocker intensity.

Comment

Originally posted by lostshocker View Post

why exactly did KU have to be brought up in this thread? it is stupid **** like this that makes WSU fans look like they have a little brother complex. and if KU fans want to talk about WSU fans on their board, who effing cares because KU is beneath us.

now back to shocker intensity.
                      We'll make fun of KU as much as we want to thank you very much. We enjoy it, their fans deserve it, and the train wreck that is their team this season is providing a wealth of material.
                      Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

Originally posted by WheatShock View Post
                        We'll make fun of KU as much as we want to thank you very much. We enjoy it, their fans deserve it, and the train wreck that is their team this season is providing a wealth of material.
                        if you want every thread to be about KU, that's fine. makes it easier to not read the board.

Comment

13 points FadedCrown. 13 - Lol
                          FINAL FOURS:
                          1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                          1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                          Number of Times Ranked: 157
                          Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                          Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                          Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                          #3 - Dec. 2017
                          #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                          #2 ~ March 2014
                          Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

Rashard has a very expressive face -- can look very intimidating, fierce, and you-don't-want-to-mess-with-me, and then he has a world class smile.

Comment

My face when Shake hits another logo 3.

Comment

Working...
                              X