• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shamet on Jim Rome at 12:20

Love the Shocker love.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Great interview. Talked about WSU The AAC team mates coach Marshall his recruitment out of high school about he wasn't highly thought of initially because he was built awkward. Talked about his mom and how much she did for him and how hard she worked to give him the things he needed. Really a great heartfelt interview. So proud of him and all of our guys. Its telling how great a woman Landry's mom is that after the ou loss she was giving her phone number to Alex Lomax' mom so she could call her if she had any questions about anything. Also haven't seen her on twitter Oops wrong basketball programLOL For those of you that have visited phog lately will know who that references. Also glad for class fans and parents.

Comment

Great interview on Rome with LS. Thanks ShockerFever for the heads up. Landry is a well spoken, insightful young man. I really appreciate the nice things he had to say about his teammates, the program, and HCGM. Most of all, his comments about his mom were heartwarming to say the least. You could hear the emotion in his voice when speaking of her. This kid gets it and that is a testament to his mom.
      Go Shocks!

Comment

I like a young man who appreciates his mama!

Comment

Another great interview! We sure do have some of the best young men in the country within our program!!! GO Shocks!!!
          FINAL FOURS:
          1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
          1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
          Number of Times Ranked: 157
          Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
          Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
          Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
          #3 - Dec. 2017
          #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
          #2 ~ March 2014
          Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

While I would love for Landry to stay through his senior season, if, no WHEN he becomes a first rounder, he needs to go to the draft. Go make that big money so he can take care of his mom. Your financial security is coming soon, young man...
            Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Originally posted by ShockBand View Post
              While I would love for Landry to stay through his senior season, if, no WHEN he becomes a first rounder, he needs to go to the draft. Go make that big money so he can take care of his mom. Your financial security is coming soon, young man...
              Dilly Dilly! Go ahead Landry! The greatest security blanket for losing Landry is ALO. I'm stocked for that kid.

Comment

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Landry is now up to #2 in KenPOY OffRtg among those who have 20+% usage. Overall, he is #7.
                  "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                  ---------------------------------------
                  Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                  "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                  "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Working...
                  X