Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by another shocker View Post

we knew that after the cal game.

marshall has a national championship in him.. but not this year. 6'7" center? i don't think so.
    With 6 seniors and their top 8 players back, 2 of which are NBA caliber. Yep, definitely not this year.

Your mood swings are about as bad as 14 year old girls on periods.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Are Top 25 teams not considered "great"?
      Depends on the team.

Comment

• NM

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaqness View Post

Depends on the team.
          That makes little sense.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaqness View Post

Depends on the team.
            sorry, but you are totally wrong on this. OU is a very good team. Trae Young is a lottery pick for sure. If you don’t agree, you don’t know basketball.

ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

• Originally posted by wichita View Post
              OU was 5-13 in Big-12 last year, not winning a single road game. OU is better this year and is projected to finish in the middle of the Big-12, not a contender in Big-12.
              So WSU may have had a bad game & OU a good game.
              Their preseason projection did not account for Trae Young being THAT good.

Comment

we knew that after the cal game.

marshall has a national championship in him.. but not this year. 6'7" center? i don't think so.
                I don't think so either. If Rauno went into Beast Mode this year that would help, but it will not happen so neither will a title. Shaq is still too lazy and Willis lacks on defense to carry us that far.

Comment

• I just wish our offense generated open looks for shooters.

Our best play for CF is an ISO where he had to actually beat a defender off the dribble.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

With 6 seniors and their top 8 players back, 2 of which are NBA caliber. Yep, definitely not this year.

Your mood swings are about as bad as 14 year old girls on periods.
                    is that a ***** fart i hear? shockerquif

yep, the straight up punk ***** fart came back from his hissy fit.

Comment

• I am no snowflake and don't need a safe space. I have never ignored anyone, but Shaqness/Mini-hawk/Mini-Shock, congrats.
                      Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

is that a ***** fart i hear? shockerquif

yep, the straight up punk ***** fart came back from his hissy fit.
                        And as sensitive as a 14 year old girl on a period too.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• I think our MVC size is troubling. We always seem to struggle when we get a few shots blocked. That being said, I wanna see how far we can go in the dance.

Comment

• 1. Young controlled the game. Better than L. Ball IMO and a top three pick.
                            2. Young doesn't just score at will he finds wide open shooters when doubled
                            3. I'll take heat for this but Young is better than FVV right now....he is GOOD
                            4. Jones or CJ not the answer
                            5. Credit OU - they whooped us
                            6. I also think we should be ranked in the 10-12 area
                            7. IF OU's wing players hit threes OU can/will beat anyone
                            8. I said earlier we would have two losses at this juncture
                            9. We will get better. I see 3-4 league losses. Hopefully we peak at the right time

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker-maniac View Post

sorry, but you are totally wrong on this. OU is a very good team. Trae Young is a lottery pick for sure. If you don’t agree, you don’t know basketball.
                              I have already said I agree with all of this. I just don't think Trae Young is Steph Curry, or that OU is a NC contender.

Comment

• With all the fuss going on here, I almost forgot that I have a rare opportunity to see the Chiefs lose on a Saturday night.
                                The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                                We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Working...
                                X