Stripe the Arena - January 4th vs Houston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stripe the Arena - January 4th vs Houston

Putting this here so others can see this. Stripe the Arena on Jan 4th vs Houston

Not sure we needed white but I’m happy we’re doing some sort of -out this season.

Comment

I'm not too sure about the white. I think its pretty hard to top the yellow and black against ISUb for the striped look.
      Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

The white should add contrast for tv with the new lighting.

Comment

It will probably look dope! But I'm glad I'm not in the white section because I have no white shocker gear. That may be kinda tough unless there's a t-shirt giveaway.

Comment

Why Houton, why not Cincinnati? That has the potential for the highest profile home game of the year

Comment

Not sure white Shocker gear is much of a thing, outside of cheapie, freebie-type t-shirts. I don’t even think I own a white piece of Shocker gear, and I have an entire drawer full of WSU stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by atlwsu View Post
                Why Houton, why not Cincinnati? That has the potential for the highest profile home game of the year
                1st AAC home game.
                Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

Originally posted by atlwsu View Post
                  First AAC home game.

EDIT: WheatShock beat me to it.

Comment

It's also on ESPN/ESPN2

Comment

White. So. Dumb.

Last time was perfect. Better change it.

Where you at ShockerFever?

Comment

Good thing we aren't in the white. I'm not buying white WSU gear. Ever.
                        Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

Good luck finding white Shocker apparel that isn't a t-shirt. Take a walk through the Shocker Locker or Bookstore and what do you see? Not much of a selection of white and understandably so.
                          “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

They really need to beta these ideas on ShockerNet. Would save them from a lot of stupidity.

I own like 40 WSU shirts. Zero of them are white, mostly because I'm not an idiot (eeaaaaassyyyyy now).

Maybe we should have a blue section too. And a gray section. And a grey section.

Comment

I love the striped concept, just not the white. Like many hear, I have a LOT of Shocker gear, none of it white. Unless things change, I will be watching on tv. Make it look great Shcoker Nation!
                              Go Shocks!

Comment

Working...
                              X