Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRich appears to be transferring

Shoxlax reported this link in the Recruiting Forum:

If that report is true (I'd prefer to wait for an official announcement), TRich will be leaving WSU.

I've met TRich and talked to him. He's a great guy and a fine person. I hate to see him leave, but he deserves some PT and it wasn't likely he'd be getting much next year.

If he transfers after his RS Fr year, he can take a year of JuCo ball, get some on court time and return to D1 without missing any more time.

I hate to see him go, but this could be the best move for him if he wants to get some time on the court next year.
    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

I didn't see Hamilton on the list. Confusion over which player possibly?

Comment

For those of you who never look at the recruiting board, perhaps this is the day you may want to take a peak.
      In the fast lane

Comment

This is a Reggie C kinda thing. The coaches and players sit down and look at the prospects. Limited playing time was a probability for the next three years. Leave on a good note and find a better fit for your talents and capabilities. Better for both parties.
        Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Originally posted by shoxtupus
          I didn't see Hamilton on the list. Confusion over which player possibly?
          Almost 100 percent sure there is no confusion.
          In the fast lane

Comment

Confirmed by Pual Suellentrop:

Redshirt freshman guard Tyler Richardson is transferring, likely to an NCAA Division II school closer to his home in Huntsville, Ala. “He asked us for his release,” Marshall said. ” His playing time, it appeared, was not going to get any better next year.” Richardson, a shooting guard, played in 15 games and averaged 2.9 minutes. He was stuck behind returners Toure Murry, David Kyles, Ben Smith and Demetric Williams at the shooting guard and small forward spots.

Richardson was a good shooter, but his lack of quickness and athletic ability hurt his chances at WSU.
            Read more: http://blogs.kansas.com/shockwaves/#ixzz1KZqfsTjV

Comment

I will never forget meeting this young man. I hope he does well and I wish he and his family the very best.

He will always be a Shocker and he will always be an NIT Champion.

Good luck Tyler!

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu

Good luck Tyler!
                :yes:
                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Tyler, Jerome, Kenny and Johnny Coy.

I'm glad we've been able to handle losing an entire class.
                  "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                  -John Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by wu_shizzle
                    Tyler, Jerome, Kenny and Johnny Coy.

I'm glad we've been able to handle losing an entire class.
                    Demetric was in that class as well.
                    "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22
                      Originally posted by WuDrWu

Good luck Tyler!
                      :yes:
                      A picture that will always stand out in my mind was that he seemed to be one of the most excited on the court when we won the NIT.

Comment

Good Luck TRich !!!

:wsu_posters:

Comment

I'll always remember the unedited f bomb he unleashed on the camera during the NIT celebration. Funny stuff.

Good luck to you sir!

Comment

Once a Shocker always a Shocker! Good luck!
                            I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Working...
                            X