No announcement yet.

WSU Versus Oklahoma Predictions and Pregame Discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Old lady surprised me with tickets. I will be there for this one! Pretty excited!

Comment

Per @goshockersmbb

MTXE.

Rashard Kelly is ranked SECOND in the nation in offensive rebounding percentage (18.4). Rashard has 32 offensive boards in just 9 games. #watchus

Comment

Couple of articles on the game:

http://www.soonersports.com/ViewArti...CLID=211689769

http://www.kansas.com/sports/college...190073234.html

If you get a window asking for subscription on the Kansas.com link - there is a simple way around it. Right click on the link and choose "open in incognito window".

Comment

We're gonna' turn Boomer and Sooner into Alpo and Cycle 4. They're 7-1 and play in the most powerful basketball conference known to mankind and yet unranked in the AP poll. Think about that for a second, Big 12 team at 7-1 and not ranked, impossible. Watching the SC game OU looked undisciplined, unathletic and lazy. They rarely drove the ball or passed to the interior (probably for good reason). As long as we reasonably guard the 3 point line, we'll be fine. Trae Young had his moments but he played like the freshman he is on several occasions, sloppy with the ball, contested 3's, bad passes. I'll predict when he gets a snoot full (shout out to Otis) of LS or ZB he'll suddenly have a pedestrian performance. This is where we turn the corner on the season and kick it up another notch on the national stage.

Shockers 92
          We Play Basketball? 77

P.S. I would like to thank Baylor/OSU/OU for scheduling us, it's made this non-con a lot more enjoyable.

Comment

IT'S GAME DAY BITCHES !!

Comment

Beers safely await in 29 degree controlled environment until pregame starts around noon.
              For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
              - said no one ever...

Comment

My apologies if this has already been posted, but this is a tremendous scout article by Taylor Eldridge:

http://www.kansas.com/sports/college...190133664.html

Taylor has my vote for best sports beat writer in America.
                ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

It's gonna be a tough game. Trae Young will get close to his average, but he will have to work harder and take more shots to get there. In the end, Shocks win.

Hyenas - 82
                  Sirloin - 79
                  ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

Expecting our Shocks to come out and maintain "hair on fire d" for the entire game. Which will ultimately lead to OU running out of gas while we continue to roll in fresh guys. Go Shocks!

Covered wagon 71
                    State of the art combine 84

Comment

Hey, I've been wondering this. Shockers, Wichita, and the Star wars connection. I mean is there a special connection. Or am I just a Star Wars and shocker fan simultaneously?

Comment

The SN spread for this game goes from all picking wins from a range of 22-3. The latest spread mentioned on here had us picked to win by around 8. I'm not going to be greedy today and just want the win. Even so, I feel it in my ole bones the Shocks will have a solid outing today and bring home the bacon.
                        Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

I'm so jacked for this game I had to go against my normal (wait for Christmas routine) and bring in the family surprise Christmas present early. It's all set up in the living room and thankfully no one in the family is upset with me. Including the wife. Whew. Lol. Yep it's Shocker Day and the new 60" smart tv is ready to roll! Merry Early Christmas! Let's GO SHOCKERS!!!!!
                          FINAL FOURS:
                          1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                          1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                          Number of Times Ranked: 157
                          Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                          Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                          Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                          #3 - Dec. 2017
                          #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                          #2 ~ March 2014
                          Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

Never found tickets, but out shopping, downtown is electric! Now at Dempsey’ Having lunch and it is like a pep rally in here.

Comment

Originally posted by AZ Shocker View Post
                              I'm so jacked for this game I had to go against my normal (wait for Christmas routine) and bring in the family surprise Christmas present early. It's all set up in the living room and thankfully no one in the family is upset with me. Including the wife. Whew. Lol. Yep it's Shocker Day and the new 60" smart tv is ready to roll! Merry Early Christmas! Let's GO SHOCKERS!!!!!
                              And since this smart TV is sharper than us ole chumps, lighter than the old version's, and your new and improved black and yellow charm, after the Shocks seek to defeat Oklahoma today, then who could be upset with such progress being made? Nobody was upset with us when we discussed Shocker basketball in the wee hours of the new day on a work day, back when the Shocks were very average, but yet speaking of bright days to come--but even then--Shockers ranked 3rd in the Country? Maybe so in our wildest dreams, but now we are living it.

Sooooo, today we long to sweep the Big 12 thrice, and play games one at a time from there, just to see how this story ends. Humility and being real with what transpires will be a challenge for us all. So in terms of what the SN top wish is for this Christmas? The soon return of MM and a healthy Shocker squad to see just how far they can take us on the Season that the experts pick us to deliver big. To be continued!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

McDuffie suited?

Comment

Working...
                                X