• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think we might be really good

Comment

• Hail, Wichita!

Comment

• Aaaaannnnndddddddd that Duffie kid still not back yet. Love this program.

Comment

• Managed to cover and came damn close to the over despite 45 total in the first half.

Comment

• 2 out of 2 Big 12 road wins from our Shocker warriors. As mentioned at halftime, Willis and Shaq!!! LS was THE leader today on both sides of the court (30 smackers) and we've not seen his very best yet. Thrice versus Big 12 sounds even sweeter bay bay!!!!!!! Even so, after today I hope the Cowboys do great!!!
            Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Taylor Eldridge@tayloreldridge 1m1 minute ago Follow Follow @tayloreldridgeFollowing Following @tayloreldridgeUnfollow Unfollow @tayloreldridgeBlocked Blocked @tayloreldridgeUnblock Unblock @tayloreldridgePending Pending follow request from @tayloreldridgeCancel Cancel your follow request to @tayloreldridge

More
              • Copy link to Tweet
              • Embed Tweet

#6 Wichita State 78, Oklahoma State 66 | FINAL @Shamet_Landry11's will to win in undeniable. Shamet scores a career-high 31 points (24 in the 2nd half) to help WSU improve to 8-1.

Comment

• Landry started slow but sure finished fast.
                Thank you Darral for your inside presence.
                I'm ready for a week off.
                Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Didn't even need Midtgaard, and the way fouls were piling up, that occurred to me.
                  The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                  We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Apart from DW replacing the scoring of Shaq, it looks life our offensive was unorganized and our stars had to step up. Who knew.

Comment

• Cdizzle
                      Cdizzle commented
                      Editing a comment
                      We are an INCREDIBLY efficient team for a bunch of chickens running around without heads.....

• We are leading the B12 at 2-0.

Comment

• Scoreboard don’t lie, I “Love’s” me some Shocker Basketball!
                      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                      This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• jdmee
                        jdmee commented
                        Editing a comment
                        No it doesn't. 66 is less than 78

• I_Vector_Wu
                        I_Vector_Wu commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Most Excellent Catch!

• Originally posted by Shaqness View Post
                      Apart from DW replacing the scoring of Shaq, it looks life our offensive was unorganized and our stars had to step up. Who knew.
                      We scored 69 points in 27 min... I'll take it

Comment

• Good win today guys. Congrats.
                        2014 RTS Fantasy Championship National Champion $200,000 (2460 teams)
                        2012 NFFC Online National Champion $100,000 (1872 teams)
                        2014 DFWC National Champion $9,250 (288 teams)
                        2015 RTS Fantasy Championship 2nd Place $25,000 (3120 teams)

2015 NCAA Bracketology (351 pts more than all 136 at the bracket matrix)

Kentucky Wildcats National Champions 2012 1998 1996 1978 1958 1951 1949 1948
                        The Ohio State Buckeyes National Champions 2014 2002 1970 1968 1961 1957 1954 1942

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post
                          We are leading the B12 at 2-0.
                          On the road no less!
                          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Way to go Shockers!!!

:poster_wu:

Everyone driving home this evening, have a safe drive home.:poster_shocks:

Comment

Working...
                            X