No announcement yet.

WSU at OSU Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I will say, Marshall made the adjustment to set ball screens about 5 feet from the halfcourt line which is the correct adjustment to handle teams that "ice" or "down" the ball screen. Gives Landry an opportunity to have about 10 feet to work with on an OSU big before he even gets to the three point line.

Good adjustment.
    The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• I'm not sure what it looked like live but on TV it looked like the guy fell hard - on purpose - on top of Landry

Comment

• Shaqness
        Shaqness commented
        Editing a comment
        He got pump-faked into the air?

• 1979Shocker
        1979Shocker commented
        Editing a comment
        On TV it just looked like he got faked out.

• Two words describe the Shocker ugly start of this game. "Turnover City." Two words describe the leadership of how we finished this half. "Landry Shamet. " Now what? Well, we are the better team on paper and I still believe we will prove it in the next 20 minutes on the hardwood. Here is what I would like to see. More back-cutting by the Shocks to overcome the Cowboys over aggressive in your face Defense. Wilis easily was our top scorer and rebounder in this game last Season and they have no answer to Shaq if only we could get him the rock in strategic spots in the paint. We need this road win and it is ours for the taking.
      Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

He's a mini-troll. Literally. Yes I do know what literally means.
        Ah ok. That explains a lot

Comment

• Originally posted by moshock View Post
          I'm not sure what it looked like live but on TV it looked like the guy fell hard - on purpose - on top of Landry
          I'm not sure there was much he could do. I'm not gonna say that's dirty. That said there are a lot of hard fouls and grabs and hooks not getting called

Comment

• Originally posted by moshock View Post
            I'm not sure what it looked like live but on TV it looked like the guy fell hard - on purpose - on top of Landry
            It didnt look like "on purpose" on TV. He went up and there wasnt anything he could do to stop his momentum.
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
              YOU CAN FALL TO THE GROUND WITH THE BALL IF YOU ARE ALREADY FALLING!!!! That's a bad call.
              BLESS YOU. I am down one TV after that call, and I've had to relocate for the 2nd half.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

BLESS YOU. I am down one TV after that call, and I've had to relocate for the 2nd half.
                I was so peaved I almost came to YOUR house so I'd have ANOTHER dog to kick.
                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

I'm not sure there was much he could do. I'm not gonna say that's dirty. That said there are a lot of hard fouls and grabs and hooks not getting called
                  He didn't try to brace his fall. D bag move imo.

Comment

• wufan
                    wufan commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I watched the replay a few times and was unable to come to a conclusion on if it was on purpose or just awkward.

• Booyah Shamet for the lead going into the half.

:wsu_posters:

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

I watched it a couple of times. He was faked out badly, but once it was obvious there was going to be a collision I thought the OSU guy tried to maximize rather than minimize the impact. Not necessarily "dirty", but I thought he was trying to do as much damage as possible.
                    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

It was a horrible call. He was already down and couldn’t fall down again..

Comment

• Booyah Shamet for the l3-ball to start the second half.

:wsu_posters:

Comment

• Rauno,....what the hell are you doing???
                          The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• I'm seeing a bit of lack of synch on offense.

Comment

Working...
                            X