No announcement yet.

WSU at OSU Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In case anyone was curious, as someone who was at the game, that absolutely was OSU's super bowl

Comment

• Shock Top
      Shock Top commented
      Editing a comment
      KU will be a huge draw

• Guts.

Win.

Repeat.

Comment

• Get real-time COLLEGEBASKETBALL basketball coverage and scores as Wichita State Shockers takes on Oklahoma State Cowboys. We bring you the latest game previews, live stats, and recaps on CBSSports.com

has some mistakes

Comment

• 8-1 without McDuffie and 3 secs from being undefeated...... not a bad start......I think I shall have a cold one.
        For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
        - said no one ever...

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post

Welcome! Glad to have you!
          TMT
          The Assman

Comment

• shock
            shock commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh, hello.

• Again. Lots of wha??!! Plays. But every player had a play that helped the team too. Thats the WSU way!
          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Shaq and DW combining for 6 3pt attempts is not something I like seeing that often.

Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Cdizzle
              Cdizzle commented
              Editing a comment
              I still yell NO every time....but if they shoot 50% all year, power to them. That will create problems.

• That was a very good win for the Shox. Add to that it was on the road. Outstanding effort in a hard fought game. There are plenty of areas that can be improved, but I love the grit and hard work that they always put forward. I loved the shot by AR with 1:37 to put the dagger in their Cowboy hearts. If LS plays 4 years (doubtful) he will be a no-brainer for his jersey in the rafters. He has the heart of a WARRIOR! Love the way our pack of hyenas play the game. :wsu_posters:
            Go Shocks!

Comment

• WheatShock
              WheatShock commented
              Editing a comment
              At this point I would settle for LS playing 3 years.

• Congrats to the Shocks on another tough, grinding Big 12 road win. Landry was tremendous. Kudos to Darral for stepping up to provide Landry a major helping hand at a key point in the game. Conner, Rauno, Shaq, Darral, and Austin all hitting big 3 pointers in the 2nd half. Shocks did a good job on the boards. The turnover numbers weren't pretty but I give OSU some credit for that. Thought the Cowboys played very hard especially in the first 15 minutes of the game but they may have paid the price for that with tired legs later in the game.

Glad the Shocks have a week off after these last three games where the Shocks had to expend significant energy and effort to pull out three tough wins.

Comment

• Originally posted by AndShock View Post

Didn’t see any issues but Shocker fans were the large majority in my section and surrounding ones.
              Civil yes, but they still seemed somewhat shell shocked from last year's off season

Comment

• Originally posted by Shoxfan11 View Post
                In case anyone was curious, as someone who was at the game, that absolutely was OSU's super bowl
                We're a top five team and a national title favorite. We should be everyone's super bowl.

And it's f'ing awesome.
                Originally posted by BleacherReport
                Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                  Thought the Cowboys played very hard especially in the first 15 minutes of the game but they may have paid the price for that with tired legs later in the game.
                  Agreed. I was very impressed with their first half effort especially on defense. But they were exhausted by the end.
                  Originally posted by BleacherReport
                  Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Here are the final Four Factors from Wichita State's 78-66 victory at Oklahoma State.

Shockers close with their best offensive half of basketball this season at 1.49 PPP in the 2nd half. https://t.co/2IhalOXy45

I'll take 1.49 PPP
                    Landry Shamet. He either assisted or scored 11 of 20 team buckets, and 14 or the teams 26 free throws made.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                      Shaq and DW combining for 6 3pt attempts is not something I like seeing that often.
                      And zero post up score/attempts

Comment

• Road games are hard. Nice job Shocks.
                        "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Working...
                        X