Ranked #2, LOL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ranked #2, LOL

Well, that was an impressive loss by the "best team in Kansas." Typical loss by KU. This is what happens when overrated "talent" has pressure put on them by motivated effort. Remember, this is a Washington team that just got by the St. Martin's Saints. A division 2 school. This just makes me laugh.

#2 accurately Kansas' slot in our state's hoops hierarchy, and it is the only #2 ranking they will still have come Monday.

Comment

Certainly an opportunity. Last night reminded us that we got to take care of business. While I share a similar sentiment . I just want the Shox to take care of business & see what happens. It's not like those losers want to sell out arenas in Wichita & KC to see what happens.
      Phi Alpha

Comment

Two top 5 upsets tonight... seven top 25 team upsets in two days (6-7 of these being against un-ranked teams)! Another crazy years of college basketball is in the works!
        Success is where preparation and opportunity meet

Comment

Originally posted by shockem#78-65 View Post
          Two top 5 upsets tonight... seven top 25 team upsets in two days (6-7 of these being against un-ranked teams)! Another crazy years of college basketball is in the works!
          As teams continue to take a higher and higher share of their shots as 3 pointers.....I think you will see wild fluctuations game to game as college kids just aren't as consistent as pros when it comes to shooting the three.
          The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

And yet we still managed to win against a team that was throwing everything into the hoop.

KU is #2 alright.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

KU is #2 in the same way most of us describe trips to the bathroom.

Comment

Go look at the box score of this game. It explains why Kansas is not the number 2 team in the country. Look at the balanced scoring by the Huskies and for KU on offense it was a one man show. Or, you can say....KU does not have the defense to be ranked that high.

Comment

• IndianaShocker
                  IndianaShocker commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Washington played a very unique zone that essentially allowed Kansas to play 2v1 in the lane. Their gameplan was to make Vick beat them and were willing to allow him shots in the lane. UW coach even commented post-game, they were fine with Vick getting 50 as long as they took away the 3pt line.

Or, it just shows that the idiots who vote in polls are clueless. Great thing for CBB is that the creme is given a chance to rise to the top. And every conference team gets a chance to make the playoffs.

Comment

• shockem#78-65
                  shockem#78-65 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  very true... yet another reason why CBB>CFB

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

And yet we still managed to win against a team that was throwing everything into the hoop.

KU is #2 alright.
                This KU fan definitely took an L commenting this on ESPN last night... Karma is a B
                You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                This gallery has 1 photos.
                Success is where preparation and opportunity meet

Comment

While I enjoyed watching the last few minutes of the game and was for those few minutes the biggest Huskies fan this side of the continental divide, let's tread lightly. Karma is a...
                  "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Originally posted by Fairgame View Post
                    Go look at the box score of this game. It explains why Kansas is not the number 2 team in the country. Look at the balanced scoring by the Huskies and for KU on offense it was a one man show. Or, you can say....KU does not have the defense to be ranked that high.
                    KenPm (live or die by it) has KU 13 in offense and 4 in defense.
                    "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                    ---------------------------------------
                    Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                    "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                    "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Working...
                    X