The search for new assistants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The search for new assistants

I vote Bill Self and Mike Leach and adding Matty P as a water boy. Maybe then he will learn something about basketball.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

is Michael Jordan available?
    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234
      I just called him. he's too busy combing his living room rug. he suggested Dr. J.
      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

As a possible replacement for Muzzy (Texas):

Comment

Looks like Marshall and Jans are more focused on bringing in recruits than assistants :D
          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Jordan won't have anything to do with WSU any more. The last time Jordan was looking and was wanting the gig at WSU, WSU was all like "Danny Ainge this..." and "Danny Ainge that...". Jordan couldn't have gotten his name mentioned if he had shown up for warmups before a game wearing a Shocker uniform.

Michael thought he was slighted and took it pretty tough. Now he pretends he was never interested and won't even pick up the phone if WSU calls. At least that's what my sources in Michael's camp say.
            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh
              Jordan won't have anything to do with WSU any more. The last time Jordan was looking and was wanting the gig at WSU, WSU was all like "Danny Ainge this..." and "Danny Ainge that...". Jordan couldn't have gotten his name mentioned if he had shown up for warmups before a game wearing a Shocker uniform.

Michael thought he was slighted and took it pretty tough. Now he pretends he was never interested and won't even pick up the phone if WSU calls. At least that's what my sources in Michael's camp say.
              But what if we send Shoelace? :posterwsu:
              I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Working...
              X