2018 Happy Thanksgiving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2018 Happy Thanksgiving

Wishing everyone in "Shocker Nation" a fun filled and great day with your families and friends for Thanksgiving Day 2018. May you all create wonderful memories to last a long time.

:yahoo::poster_wu:

Happy Thanksgiving, Shockernetters!

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving 2017!
      Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

We Shocker fans have much to be grateful for.

Happy Thanksgiving!
        “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

I am thankful for the great young men and women in our athletic department representing our university

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving Shocker Nation!

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving to each and all here on SN and Shocker Nation. I am thankful for our beloved Shockers, their hard work, and just how far our Program has excelled through the years.
              Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving, wishing all Shockernetters a happy and healthy holliday season.
                I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

So much to be Thankful for. Family, friends, Shocker athletes and their coaches and families. I'm thankful to have survived the long Shocker drought in basketball and thankful that I have confidence that the drought in baseball will end in the near future.
                  "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                  ---------------------------------------
                  Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                  "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                  "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Working...
                  X