No announcement yet.

The world is ending thread, courtesy of Dofo v3.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's about what lies ahead of us. Yes, there are a few bigs games that we've lost (Louisville, Kentucky x2, Notre Dame) but we will win...eventually.
    When your not practicing, someone somewhere is and when you meet him...he'll beat you.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Are we trying to move goal posts?

No, I was asking a legitimate question. I couldn't remember.

Comment

We have had some tough loses to VERY good teams and this was certainly one of them. We have
        also had some big tournament wins. The important thing now is how this team responds going
        forward. Baylor is going to be very tough on the road. Need to win that game and the rest going
        into conference to reestablish ourselves. Hope this loss makes the team VERY angry and that anger
        shows up in each and every game the rest of the season.

Comment

They don’t always loose big games. We has fans always over react to a loss. It’s earlier and we’re without our second best player...think about that! Would ND have at shot at us if they were without Colson or Farrell? Of course I think they kind of blew that game but there was no major flaw in our game. It was relatively well played game with a quality team beating the Shox. The zone offense lacked a little attack but open shots were missed too which will happen. This is going to be a greats season but forgetting everything this program has done over the last decade because of one game is a little crazy but we’re all a little crazy sometimes for our Shox!
          Happy Thanksgiving all!
          Last edited by ShoxFan7; November 23, 2017, 08:54 AM.
          If you're not going to go all the way, why go?

Comment

DB is a DB.

Comment

****. off dofo
              He's gone for a while.
              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Backpedaling is for pansies. Next time, don't make a statement in error and maybe you can be taken a little more seriously. Own up to it and move on.

Next.
                You are incapable of actual discussion. I guess that's why you live here, in internet message board land. The fact is, we haven't beaten a ranked team during the regular season in almost 2 years. There are reasons for that, but it would have been nice to end that drought. Own up to it and move on. I will not engage with you in the future, it's like trying to administer medicine to a dead man.
                “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
                -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

Originally posted by kochHead View Post

You are incapable of actual discussion. I guess that's why you live here, in internet message board land. The fact is, we haven't beaten a ranked team during the regular season in almost 2 years. There are reasons for that, but it would have been nice to end that drought. Own up to it and move on. I will not engage with you in the future, it's like trying to administer medicine to a dead man.
                  Guaranteed that draught is ending this year, and on more than one occasion.

Comment

Originally posted by Singeril View Post
                    I honestly don't remember....what was Utah's rank at the end of the 2015 regular season?
                    13th

Comment

Working...
                    X