No announcement yet.

Shockers v Notre Dame Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is Shocker basketball. Show the entire nation! (Again)

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
      Get ready for it...

...Notre Dame just was off their game in the first half.

You know it's coming.
      That's not what they're saying. They're actually giving credit to the Shox for ND's poor performance. Amazing!
      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

ND should adjust and play better this half. They were playing frustrated. Hopefully we just do what we do and get them back to frustrated.
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Gotta be happy with that half overall. Showing intensity on both ends of the floor.
          Go Shocks!

Comment

Could be up by 20+ with a few possessions back, but conner (who has always been a better shooter off of the dribble) is being aggressive and causing the defense all kinds of problems.

The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Never fear, Frankamp is here. I'm hoping we can sustain the solid D. intensity and that our quality depth will really kick in full throttle to deny opening any and all flood gates. Look for Shaq, LS, and CF to lead us to a nice win in the 2nd half. We can break their spirit if we keep this great Defensive intensity without fouling up.
              Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Keep progressing game to game at this rate and we’ll be celebrating a 7 game series over Golden State. That first half was the best part of November until turkey time hits.

Comment

• Shocker-maniac
                  Shocker-maniac commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I will take a half like that over turkey anytime.

Ok I don't want to be paranoid, and please prove me wrong... But I'm always nervous about Mike Brey halftime adjustments.

I know he'll go for several isolation plays with Colsen and try to draw some fouls.

Comment

Keep it up shox!! Love the defense and rebounding. Let's make every shot and get them in foul trouble!

Comment

• Very happy with the first 20. That's what shocker Nation has been waiting for in this tourney. We have been finishing stronger the past couple so looking forward to the second 20.

Comment

• Two scorers yesterday for Marquette, two scorers today. Team scoring wins.
                      Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Shockers shooting well. Be curious to see if ND will stay in the zone to protect Colson or if they will try to go man to stop the shooters.

Comment

• ND will play better. Need to keep rebounding their misses and we should be ok. Looking for shamet to be more assertive on offense.
                          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• ND will definitely make a run. We seemed to answer them in the first half each time. We just need to make sure we don't panic and go chuck-a-3 mode when it does happen.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Several of the ND players looked gassed

Comment

Working...
                              X