• Show
Clear All

Comment

Luck of the Leprechaun - 70
      No Place like Gnome - 84

:wsu_posters:

Comment

I AM ANGRY fellow Shockernetters!

After watching part of the Loser State University vs ND game, my black and yellow blood began to boil. The “Irish Who Are Prone To Fisticuffs” have had a cakewalk in this tournament. Chaminade and LSU, before that, DePaul, Mt. St. Marys and Chicago St., color me impressed. We’re #6 for a reason, they’re #13 for a reason. If we want to make it to the Final Four and title game, we have to think like a champion, nay I say, we must Play Like A Champion...Today! (I’ve seen that somewhere before) Back in my college years playing at Henrion Gym, I never once feared the DU’s or the universally hated Beta’s. I drained my 3’s, set picks with tenacity and made my damn FT’s. Ok, enough about me, let’s talk turkey.

Bonzai Colson -(who the hell names their kid Bonzai, that’s anti-American, especially in Hawaii, that really pisses me off) anyway, he averages 19 a game and stands at 6’6”/224. Do we have somebody who can guard him, I think so.

Matt “37 Pieces of Flair” Farrell’s “Ice Cream” - he scores 18 a game and comes in at 6’1”/ 175. Wait a minute, the announcers make it sound like he’s 6’10/ 250 and almighty . Do we have someone who can slow him down, I believe we do. I also detest that vacant look in his eyes, creepy.

Temple “Telly Tubby” Gibbs the 2nd- 6’3/188, he’s a sneaky one, he drains the 3 ball at a 52% clip. We’ll find someone to blanket him I’m sure.

DJ “Khalid” Harvey - 9 points a game, 6’6/220 Freshman, no he doesn’t always win win win.

Martinas “Navratilova” Geben- 7 ppg, 6’10/252 from Vilnius Lithuania, why isn’t he playing for Evansville?

Rex Flughafen- that’s German for airport, I’m just putting that out there. 6’6/206 scores 7 ppg, We’ve got that covered.

Coach Mike Brey- 6’2/255, 0 ppg, HCGM needs to take him to Johnstons for some new attire, geez.

As you are all aware, “Our Lady” likes to fling the ball around the half court looking for a 3, we need to put a stop to that. Hit the glass hard too.

Remember, it was this opponent that put an end to our beloved Tekele Cottons’ career. No more windmill dunks, no more “elevator going up!” dunks, no more crying opposition point guards. This truly makes me ANGRY! I can never forgive them.

Shockers 81
        Nostradamus 79

Now, off to lunch, some libations and then lose my voice at the game.
        GO SHOCKS
        Last edited by I_Vector_Wu; November 23, 2017, 09:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by I_Vector_Wu View Post

After watching part of the Loser State University vs ND game, my black and yellow blood began to boil. The “Irish Who Are Prone To Fisticuffs” have had a cakewalk in this tournament. Chaminade and LSU, before that, DePaul, Mt. St. Marys and Chicago St., color me impressed. We’re #6 for a reason, they’re #13 for a reason. If we want to make it to the Final Four and title game, we have to think like a champion, ney I say, we must Play Like A Champion...Today! (I’ve seen that somewhere before) Back in my college years playing at Henrion Gym, I never once feared the DU’s or the universally hated Beta’s. I drained my 3’s, set picks with veracity and made my damn FT’s. Ok, enough about me, let’s talk turkey.

Bonzai Colson -(who the hell names their kid Bonzai, that’s anti-American, especially in Hawaii, that really pisses me off) anyway, he averages 19 a game and stands at 6’6”/224. Do we have somebody who can guard him, I think so.

Matt “37 Pieces of Flair” Farrell’s “Ice Cream” - he scores 18 a game and comes in at 6’1”/ 175. Wait a minute, the announcers make it sound like he’s 6’10/ 250 and almighty . Do we have someone who can slow him down, I believe we do. I also detest that vacant look in his eyes, creepy.

Temple “Telly Tubby” Gibbs the 2nd- 6’3/188, he’s a sneaky one, he drains the 3 ball at a 52% clip. We’ll find someone to blanket him I’m sure.

DJ “Khalid” Harvey - 9 points a game, 6’6/220 Freshman, no he doesn’t always win win win.

Martinas “Navratilova” Geben- 7 ppg, 6’10/252 from Vilnius Lithuania, why isn’t he playing for Evansville?

Rex Flughafen- that’s German for airport, I’m just putting that out there. 6’6/206 scores 7 ppg, We’ve got that covered.

Coach Mike Brey- 6’2/255, 0 ppg, HCGM needs to take him to Johnstons for some new attire, geez.

As you are all aware, “Our Lady” likes to fling the ball around the half court looking for a 3, we need to put a stop to that. Hit the glass hard too.

Remember, it was this opponent that put an end to our beloved Tekele Cottons’ career. No more windmill dunks, no more “elevator going up!” dunks, no more crying opposition point guards. This truly makes me ANGRY! I can never forgive them.

Shockers 81
          Nostradamus 79

GO SHOCKS
          Although I was surprised to learn that not only was our alma mater the location of the first forward pass but also the three point shot, even if only intramural. This is marvelous! And you should fear the DUs. But seriously, have fun and cheer our beloved Shocks on to victory!
          “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

:beguiled:

Comment

Is Galichia open Thanksgiving eve?

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by WheatShock View Post
                Prior to Maui they played Depaul, Mount St. Marys, & Chicago St.

No challenging games at all.
                Maybe we can shell shock 'em!
                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Digger Phelps-someone who beat John Wooden and lost to Mike Cohen. If that isn't living a lie I don't know what is!

Comment

Originally posted by I_Vector_Wu View Post

After watching part of the Loser State University vs ND game, my black and yellow blood began to boil. The “Irish Who Are Prone To Fisticuffs” have had a cakewalk in this tournament. Chaminade and LSU, before that, DePaul, Mt. St. Marys and Chicago St., color me impressed. We’re #6 for a reason, they’re #13 for a reason. If we want to make it to the Final Four and title game, we have to think like a champion, nay I say, we must Play Like A Champion...Today! (I’ve seen that somewhere before) Back in my college years playing at Henrion Gym, I never once feared the DU’s or the universally hated Beta’s. I drained my 3’s, set picks with veracity and made my damn FT’s. Ok, enough about me, let’s talk turkey.

Shockers 81
                    Nostradamus 79

GO SHOCKS
                    uhm.. bonzi colson could have won cpoy last year. he'll probably win it this year.

it's so good to get an acc team in here. protect yourself at all times.

Comment

And another thing ..... (I’m a few libations in now) if I see that little green Lucky Charms munchkin River Dancin’ on the court, I’m going to tackle his ass (via horse collar) and give him a “Class A Redbelly”. Redbelly, that’s Old School, Dakich would love that!! Do middle schoolers still administer Red Bellies anymore? Probably a 30 day suspension nowadays. That’s a downright shame.

As you were Shockernetters!

Comment

ESPN shows 9:00 CST; everywhere else shows 9:30?
                        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Pregame?

Comment

99-98 O.T. instant classic, getchur popcorn ready!!!
                            For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                            - said no one ever...

Comment

I hate 9:30 games.

I'm just glad our conference switch was to the American and not the Mountain West. This sitting around and stewing for hours after work waiting for the game to start would get old quick.

Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

Originally posted by WheatShock View Post
                                I hate 9:30 games.

I'm just glad our conference switch was to the American and not the Mountain West. This sitting around and stewing for hours after work waiting for the game to start would get old quick.
                                Bingo. I'm glad the Shockers weren't that desperate.

Comment

Working...
                                X