Clear All

Vegas has Shockers -4

Comment

We're due to make some 3's.

HYENAS - 77
      Meat - 72
      ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

Watched ND play last night and was really impressed with Farrell's passing. Whether it was through someone's legs, or in mid-air, everything was crisp, on point and a good decision. He's going to get his guys some really good looks and I just hope their legs are more tired than ours! I predict a great game and hope we notch a signature win before the holidays.

Comment

We will have to shoot the 3 at 40 percent or better to have a chance and we haven't shot the 3 well during the tournament yet. That means Conner, Austin, and Zach in addition to Landry have to be hot this game,

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
              That article mentions Rashard Kelly exactly zero times. That's why people like them will never get teams like us.
              The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

This is the first game I think we will really notice the absence of McDuffie. We could really use his defense on Colson tonight. We can grind it out still without him, but Markis would be by far our best option to guard him.

Comment

Anyone know of a good place in the Plano TX area to watch the game?

Comment

Originally posted by ShockCrazy View Post
                    This is the first game I think we will really notice the absence of McDuffie. We could really use his defense on Colson tonight. We can grind it out still without him, but Markis would be by far our best option to guard him.
                    Not in my case. I really noticed the absence of Markis in the Cal game.

Comment

Lines going down, -2.5 already. 85% of the public so far on Notre Dame ML. I think the matchups favor WSU throughout. Unless Wich is ice cold, or ND is white hot from deep, I don't see this one not being a 6-7 point victory.

Comment

Originally posted by Jelloshock View Post
                        Anyone know of a good place in the Plano TX area to watch the game?
                        My house lol
                        "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

LSU really let us down by laying over like it did. ND was able to save their legs while Shox had to expend a lot of energy in it's two matchups. I see us expending a lot of energy trying to defend them today too.

Weary legs = poor shooting. I see ND playing a zone so we have to attack it by hitting the short jumpers in gaps, a lot of inside/out passing and draw fouls to get them in trouble. If Shox try to rely on outside shooting, we will lose.

I think we get it done but low score-

Shox 63

Irish 59

Comment

Originally posted by rjl View Post

That article mentions Rashard Kelly exactly zero times. That's why people like them will never get teams like us.
                            I'm confident Mike Brey is mentioning Kelly.

ESPN show the line at WSU -2.5 with an O/U of 152, wo that would make it:

WSU - 77
                            ND - 75
                            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

In the last 2 games we had trouble containing the guards. It may be the same with ND guard. In addition, in the last 2 games, our big didn't have to contain a good big. This time, they have to contain one
                              Whatever you ask for in prayer with faith, you will receive. (Mt 21:22)

Comment

Originally posted by T.VuOP View Post
                                In the last 2 games we had trouble containing the guards. It may be the same with ND guard. In addition, in the last 2 games, our big didn't have to contain a good big. This time, they have to contain one
                                I'll disagree a bit, Marcus Lee for Cal (Kentucky transfer) is a good big (11.8 ppg, 9.8 rpg, .575 fg%) and we put a clown suit on him that game. No doubt Colson will be quite a challenge though.

Comment

Working...
                                X