No announcement yet.

SHOX v Marquette Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was just able to watch the last 10 minutes or so. Marquette has a lot of punk/trash in them. Their coach is a bit of a ***** too. Glad we were able to beat down Rowsey and those punk asses. Your punk tears are delicious.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

[img]photo[/img]
      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Comment

• Has anyone else noticed how incredibly soft the rims are in Maui? Seems the opposing team has been the benificiery of this more times then not.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post
            Has anyone else noticed how incredibly soft the rims are in Maui? Seems the opposing team has been the benificiery of this more times then not.
            It's our turn tomorrow.

Comment

• You do not have permission to view this gallery.
              This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                    Loved this play by Austin but what struck me was that Austin picked up the ball at the edge of the logo on the other side of the half court line from the basket he was going to. It only took him 3 dribbles to cover the distance from that point to the basket. He can cover some ground.

Also I might suggest to the Coaches that Asbjorn be placed between a couple of the walk ons on the bench. Just in case someone gets hurt.
                    Last edited by 1972Shocker; November 22, 2017, 03:48 PM.

Comment

• RK #7 this morning’s Top 10.

Comment

• Wasn't sure where to post this. I couldn't find a thread for television viewership for Shocker games this season. The WSU-Marquette game drew 415,000 viewers. That seems pretty good for a game televised on a Tuesday afternoon. http://www.showbuzzdaily.com/article...1-21-2017.html

Comment

• Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post
                          Has anyone else noticed how incredibly soft the rims are in Maui? Seems the opposing team has been the benificiery of this more times then not.
                          Ouch. A certain critical free throw pops into mind here.

Comment

Working...
                          X