No announcement yet.

SHOX v Marquette Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Much better. Still have to shoot better.
    Rashard player of the game but solid efforts by a lot of guys.
    Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Originally posted by Singeril View Post
      Can we stop this letting the ball roll slowly up the floor garbage?
      This is smart if the other team allows it. It gives us more time offensively to be patient

Comment

• I love the offensive balance this team has. There are so many ways we can hurt you.
        Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• Rashard not only brought his lunch box, he also brought the thermos, hard hat and steel toed boots!

Comment

• Interesting-looking chat between 3G and Wojo afterwards. I am curious what exactly was said.
            78-65

Comment

• The skinning kid with bad shoulders grabs 9 rebounds. One tough minded SOB he is.

Comment

• ShockingButTrue
                ShockingButTrue commented
                Editing a comment
                He's been their most consistent rebounder in the early going. He's a 3 man right now as far as I can tell. And a pretty good one.

• Efficiency (less mistakes) was much improved. Hope it gets us ready to face a really efficient team with a great point guard (if irish eyes are smiling that is).

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
                Interesting-looking chat between 3G and Wojo afterwards. I am curious what exactly was said.
                Looked like fence mending.
                Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• Hopped over to read the Marquette board.. yup all the refs fault. 17 fouls vs 17 before their last 2 intentionals ... Definitely one sided

Comment

• Frankamp was better today, but still not great. If we can get Willis going... oh my!

Comment

• Originally posted by WheatShock View Post
                      Looked like fence mending.
                      Agreed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackmag View Post
                        Still has trouble shooting, but I love the rest of Kelly’s game
                        Scoring definitely not his calling card and also not what he is called on to do for this team. He know his role, takes it seriously, and does it very well.

That said I will take 6 points on 2-4 FG and 2-3 FT with 10 rebounds and 8 assists from Rashard anytime, any day, anywhere.

Comment

• When our foes live by the 3, the Shox just keep plugging away until the shots quit falling but we keep balling.
                          Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
                            Interesting-looking chat between 3G and Wojo afterwards. I am curious what exactly was said.
                            It looked like Gregg said something to the effect of "was there a problem". I think Gregg directed his displeasure to the official whereas Wojo directed his comments to Gregg. At least he's not like Coach K where he spits all over everyone.
                            Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Great post-game interview with Austin. Man we have great young men in this program.

Comment

Working...
                              X