No announcement yet.

Shox v Cal Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like everyone here can see the problem: Jones. It's one thing to play fast for three games, but he hasn't slowed down once, fully knowing he's taking bad shots. On the other end, he's a complete liability.

Comment

• Well, that was a disappointing half of play by the Shockers.

Comment

• The injury to Markis is really painful today.

Hopefully, we can slow Coleman down a little bit, but even if we do we have to start playing some decent basketball are we move into the loser's bracket.

Comment

• Hope they don’t make me gald that I didn’t use my rewards points to go on this trip
          The Assman

Comment

• We had 11 turnovers in the first half
            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• I also hate to say it... we tend to not play to expectations in our early season tourneys...

Comment

• Shaqness
                Shaqness commented
                Editing a comment
                Haha. Yeah, don't remind us!

• Kemba Coleman
              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• The first four minutes of the second half will tell the story.

Comment

• I predict our post players are going to come out and do work this half.

Comment

• If Cal shoots 70% from 3 again in the 2nd half not sure there is much we can do.

Comment

• We only need to shut down one guy and take care of the damn ball. Better do it soon.

Comment

• it feels like thanksgiving week, november 2016, all over again.

Comment

• Problem is. They get their 2 big boys back out there. Gonna be even harder to score at the basket.

Guards need to do better at penetrating
                          "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• I'm calling it: California will not score 94 in this game, and Coleman will not score 52.

Going out on a limb.
                            Originally posted by BleacherReport
                            Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

• Worst part about all of this, is that Skittles commercial is back.

Comment

Working...
                              X