No announcement yet.

Was it....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best officiated game I've seen us play in all year. Plenty of contact let go on both ends. I didn't agree with every call, but I never do.
    Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Didn't see the game, but I know Olson and Shaw well enough to know they are top level. Once again, 4-29 from trey land will sink any boat in the water. My memory isn't the best, but I'm pretty sure I can still make at least 10 out of 29 trey's - with my left hand. 8)
      Above all, make the right call.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockRef
        Didn't see the game, but I know Olson and Shaw well enough to know they are top level. Once again, 4-29 from trey land will sink any boat in the water. My memory isn't the best, but I'm pretty sure I can still make at least 10 out of 29 trey's - with my left hand. 8)
        PROVE IT! :D
        "You can observe a lot just by watching."
        -- Yogi Berra

Comment

Lets go shot for shot SR. I think I could beat you...
          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Sub,
            You're on. I'll be in Wichita for the Creighton game. I'll even let you choose the home court. We'll tee it up at the gym of your choice. Sound good? 8)

Comment

I get concession rights.

Comment

Let's do it in front of 10,000 people after running lines for 10 minutes, ;)

Comment

Careful, ShockRef may very well be lefthanded.

Comment

Sub, Sub... you there? 8)

Comment

Sub, Sub... you there? 8)
                      When the duel site has been agreed upon, please let the heathens know.

I am a heathen.

I am pretty sure some of us wish to see this match of Goliaths.

Comment

Even if he is left handed I'd feel alright about it. Although it has been a while. Still, I'm confident in my shooting abilities.
                        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

This event could top the fan interest back when Lew Alcinder(Kareem) and his UCLA Bruins were defeated by Elvin Hayes and his (Houston team?) at the Dome. FSF watched that game on the tube way back when. RDR is correct. Open the flood gates for the heathen and the masses. Build this duel up and we the Shocker Net faithful will come!!!!!!! Maybe we could hire Tyrone Shoelace to do a crossover dribble exhibition---free to the public. Better yet, we may charge admission for all this and profits will be donated to the Shocker Net World Headquarters.
                          Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Or...........we could take the money and buy beer.....

Comment

Originally posted by 60Shock
                              Careful, ShockRef may very well be lefthanded.

Oooo, a twist! :shock:
                              "You can observe a lot just by watching."
                              -- Yogi Berra

Comment

Working...
                              X