Marshall on Jim Rome at Noon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wheathead View Post
    Jim Schaus, thank you for the best hiring job in the history of Wichita.
    Just sent a thank you note to Jim Schaus (schaus@ohio.edu).

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post

Just sent a thank you note to Jim Schaus (schaus@ohio.edu).
      Here was his reply:

"...Very nice of you to write.

Winning is a team effort. Gregg and staff have done great. But so has a lot of others who support the program to help get there too. It was donors that built Charles Koch Arena, for example. All the best to the Shockers!

Jim"

:wsu_posters:

Comment

Originally posted by Shoxthemonkey View Post
        Is there a way to listen to the replay without paying to be an insider?
        I just clicked on the link and pressed the > key. I listened and am not an insider

Comment

Originally posted by moshock View Post

I just clicked on the link and pressed the > key. I listened and am not an insider
          Me too

Comment

Me three
            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Well damn. It asked me for a credit card. I'll try it again on my laptop at home
              One quick note before we present the rankings: With Wichita State’s move to the American Athletic Conference, the Shockers have moved out of the mid-major club. We wish the Shockers well against Cincinnati, UConn, SMU, and more.

Comment

I got the major feels, man! These two work so well with each other, it's always an absolute pleasure hearing their conversation.

Comment

Originally posted by Shoxthemonkey View Post
                  Well damn. It asked me for a credit card. I'll try it again on my laptop at home
                  You only get so many free listens. Try private browsing or incognito mode

Comment

Very flattering sign off from Rome.

Comment

I clicked the download arrow instead of the play button and was able to listen. Always great to hear Marshall interviewed. I'm still not used to hearing national praise for my school.
                      One quick note before we present the rankings: With Wichita State’s move to the American Athletic Conference, the Shockers have moved out of the mid-major club. We wish the Shockers well against Cincinnati, UConn, SMU, and more.

Comment

I enjoyed the story 3G told Rome when I asked effectively how to you avoid getting too full of yourself and letting up. 3G recalled something his mentor John Kresse had told him at C of C.

Today a peacock, tomorrow a feather duster.

Comment

Working...
                        X