WSU MBB on Demand Options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSU MBB on Demand Options

I know that any ESPN/Cox22 games (except exhibitions) can be viewed on demand via WatchESPN after the game has finished. What options are there for games aired on the CBS channels? It seems that there are no options for those who have other commitments which prevent them from watching live (and cannot record the broadcast).

Originally posted by shockerpower View Post
    I know that any ESPN/Cox22 games (except exhibitions) can be viewed on demand via WatchESPN after the game has finished. What options are there for games aired on the CBS channels? It seems that there are no options for those who have other commitments which prevent them from watching live (and cannot record the broadcast).

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Won't always be the case, but you can find the game on YouTube every now and again. The game against Charleston just so happens to be on there.

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Won't always be the case, but you can find the game on YouTube every now and again. The game against Charleston just so happens to be on there.
      That link starts 30 minutes (t=1800s) into the video.

Comment

Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post

That link starts 30 minutes (t=1800s) into the video.
        Yeah, I had been watching from that same link on my lunch break and that is about where I left off, so that's probably why.

Comment

Working...
        X