Shocks vs UMKC (Official)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shocks vs UMKC (Official)

Am I permitted to start this thread? Cause I can't WAIT for this season to start. I'm looking forward to a great year and hoping we really set the tone against a projected tough team!

samajae haynes-jones. 'could start at point guard anywhere in the country, but not wichita state. that's my umkc breakdown.
    Last edited by another shocker; November 9, 2017, 09:28 PM.

Comment

For those of you wondering, the game tomorrow will be blacked out on ESPN3 in Kansas.

Comment

I don't have cox cable, but the way I'm able to watch games here in Wichita is that I download a VPN app and connect. With that I'm able to watch the games through the ESPN Watch app.

Comment

Hotspot shield
          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

I'll be watching on espn3 oh yeah! And it's ridiculous it's blocked out in Kansas.

It's nice to have workarounds the

Comment

I may have to check out a proxy server. Anybody know of a free one that's not infested?
              The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                For those of you wondering, the game tomorrow will be blacked out on ESPN3 in Kansas.
                Where did you find that? I can't find the game on the ESPN3 schedule.
                It is on Cox 334/1334 in Tulsa, start time is 7:30. Tape delayed?

NEVER MIND-I see its added to the schedule today.
                AND>>>Cox has updated the time to 7. So glad I posted! LOL!
                Last edited by shockrah; November 10, 2017, 06:05 PM.
                Rip em up, Tear em up, Give em HELL Shockers!

Comment

Will be watching on Cox 22. Can’t wait for the season to begin. So much depth and so many weapons. Shoc by 25, 85-60.

Comment

WatchESPN app shows the game starting at 7. Not sure if this post is gonna go through twice

Comment

I found the game on 791 on DirecTV. I'm not familiar with the channel and it could end up being blacked out in Wichita. I'll try to watch the game there.
                      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• wichshock65
                        wichshock65 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        It's blacked out on 791. I already checked.

This is the only time of year that not having Cox sucks!

ESPN3 for this guy!!! Let's get this train ROLLING!!! So EXCITED!!!! GO SHOCKS!!!! 85-62 Good Guys!!!
                      FINAL FOURS:
                      1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                      1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                      Number of Times Ranked: 157
                      Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                      Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                      Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                      #3 - Dec. 2017
                      #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                      #2 ~ March 2014
                      Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

83-68 shocks!

I predict we'll be playing lots of combos, but will seal the deal with Samajae, Willis, Shaq, Frankamp and Kelly

Comment

I live in KC but not familiar with local stations. The station that WSU normally plays on is showing KU Hawk Talk on the tv guide, and the game search-wise is on an obscure ESPN4 or something I don't have. But since it's UMKC, I thought perhaps it was on a local channel I wouldn't be privy to checking? Any help? Or any suggestions for questionable online viewing that I haven't had to use for years... sigh, my Friday evening can't start like this!

Edit: still getting used to this new forum, but TY Maynard! It's definitely on that channel and wasn't showing on search, you the man.
                          Last edited by ShoxRoxMySox; November 10, 2017, 04:20 PM.

Comment

• Maynard
                            Maynard commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Channel 324 in the KC area.

84 - 57 good guys

Comment

Working...
                          X