Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
    Array
    Can you try to repeat exactly what you did when you got this, including replying to the exact same message that caused it? I just disabled a plugin that might be causing the issue.
    Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Or it could be something just a bit simpler. Keep the city flags in the lane, I like that. Then just have a larger shadowing (two of them actually) of the Keeper, and place that in the negative space between the three point arcs and half court. Or one larger Keeper centered facing the TV side. The two Wichita things that have "icon" potential IMHO are the flag and the Keeper.
      Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
        The only bad thing about it is that half the people in the arena will think it looks upside down.
        Testy

Testy

Testy
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Looks like you fixed it, KW
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
            Looks like you fixed it, KW
            Hopefully that was the problem! Thanks for testing!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Test 2
              If it makes any difference, I have ShockerFever on Ignore.

Comment

Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
                If it makes any difference . . .
                I don't think that was the issue. He was able to successfully quote you after I shut off a plugin. So I am hoping that's it.

Comment

Kung Wu - when viewing ShockerNet on my android phone...the pages will jump quite often. In other words after it loads and when I go to touch the screen...the page will jump to a different part of the page. This actually happens 100% of the time since the changeover. Any thoughts on that? And/or is this happening to anyone else on their phone?

Thanks!
                  FINAL FOURS:
                  1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                  1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                  Number of Times Ranked: 157
                  Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                  Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                  Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                  #3 - Dec. 2017
                  #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                  #2 ~ March 2014
                  Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

Originally posted by AZ Shocker View Post
                    Kung Wu - when viewing ShockerNet on my android phone...the pages will jump quite often. In other words after it loads and when I go to touch the screen...the page will jump to a different part of the page. This actually happens 100% of the time since the changeover. Any thoughts on that? And/or is this happening to anyone else on their phone?

Thanks!
                    Give me more details. Are you saying when you click on a Topic title, after it loads, it jumps somewhere? After that you can scroll up and down normally?

Comment

e

Give me more details. Are you saying when you click on a Topic title, after it loads, it jumps somewhere? After that you can scroll up and down normally?
                      I've actually seen the same behavior. For me it happens when I go to scroll and it consistently jumps around after that until I start a new session. I have also had a weird issue where the entire page becomes black, but it acts like there is a large of amount of content to scroll through but it's all black. Going to a direct url or refresh doesn't doesn't fix this, I usually have to start an entirely new session on mobile to fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockCrazy View Post
                        e
                        I've actually seen the same behavior. For me it happens when I go to scroll and it consistently jumps around after that until I start a new session. I have also had a weird issue where the entire page becomes black, but it acts like there is a large of amount of content to scroll through but it's all black. Going to a direct url or refresh doesn't doesn't fix this, I usually have to start an entirely new session on mobile to fix it.
                        Ok go to User Settings --> Account --> Change Post per Page to 10. Then increase it to your liking. Report back and see if that takes care of your issue.

Comment

Ok go to User Settings --> Account --> Change Post per Page to 10. Then increase it to your liking. Report back and see if that takes care of your issue.
                          Alright, I'll try that and let you know if I see it again.

Comment

Awesome design!
                            "Say it slowly and savor it..."
                            Nothing worse than sCUm/sKUm

Comment

Yes almost. After the page loads when I go to "touch" the screen to start to scroll...the page jumps either up or down causing me to lose my place on the page temporarily...thus causing me to go find the last post where I left off before. I'll go try your idea "fix" you advised ShockCrazy. Thx for response!
                              FINAL FOURS:
                              1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                              1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                              Number of Times Ranked: 157
                              Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                              Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                              Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                              #3 - Dec. 2017
                              #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                              #2 ~ March 2014
                              Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

Working...
                              X