Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
    102-58 Shox
    I'm with ShockDaWorld. The score won't be that lopsided because Marshall didn't play everybody either.

Brett Barney seems to have an uncanny knack for scoring every time he gets in a game. He will continue that pattern.

Kaelon Malone will continue getting looks as the third option at PG.

Reaves will have some of the bounce in his step back and will start driving to the basket again.

Midtgaard will continue to show improvement. RBrown will not, because he won't see any PT.

The fact that I'm making predictions for 2 walkons, 2 Fr, and a rehabbing and recovering from illness player - and I'm supporting a 40-point beatdown should be an indication of what I think the first 9 guys i n the rotation will do.
    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Is this game part of a series that will involve WSU playing at UMKC at some point in time? I believe the UMKC series used to be 2 and 1 or maybe 3 and 1; maybe it's just a buy game now.

Hard to believe 2010 was the last time we played the 'Roos.
      The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

Gregg said on the coaches show that he thinks Zach Brown is capable of double figures rebounding. Offensive rebounding is the under rated portion of R. Kelly's game. He is really good at it.

Comment

The last time we played umkc in KC I drove the Moose and a couple of his buds to the game. I was the designated driver. Moose colored his beard yellow but on TV it looked fluorescent green. Friends that saw me on the tube wanted to know who the weird guy was in the green beard. As I figured I made the drive back as the only sober awake person in the car. Still a good time.

Comment

Tad Boyle - 94
            Steve Eck - 62

Comment

Looking forward to seeing the Shockers for the first time this season.

Love these 90-45 game wins, but these are no way going to be as frequent or plentiful as they have been during the last 10 years.

Comment

Does anyone know if Ryan Martin (Sweet 16 under Turge for you young pups) is still coaching at UMKC?
                “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

NM went down a google rabbit hole to find him coaching as an assistant at ND State ladies program.

“Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Originally posted by DUShock View Post
                    NM went down a google rabbit hole to find him coaching as an assistant at ND State ladies program.
                    Google has even became my friend on so many fronts.
                    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Working...
                    X