WSU Versus UMKC Predictions and Pregame Discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSU Versus UMKC Predictions and Pregame Discussions

Here's the deal. Extra, Extra, read all about it !!! The Shocks are ready to play Big Ball, North-East City League guard connection ball, Twin Tower ball with Nurger and A.M., Z Brown to R. Brown Ball (if he don't redshirt), Bruiser ball with Shaq, Willis, and Kelly, 3-point laser ball with Austin, LS, SHJ and Frankamp, and Tripod ball when MM returns with MM, LS, and Shaq. Our foes can name their poison they want administered and the Shocks will do some various combo's of execution.

So let's jump right to it with the Roos of UMKC coached by Kareem Richardson who were 18-17 last Season and 8-6 in the WAC. They just beat Sterling College 110-57 but were hit hard by graduation. Street and Smith, Athlon, and Lindy's Mags all pick them to finish 7th in the WAC this Season. Two of their bigger wins last Season were Drake and Mississippi State.

The Shocks team D-Fence will be ready to pick their pockets as clean as a whistle and get the Roos hopping mad enough to jump ship out of their original game plan. I think of the ole rock song that went something like "tie them kangaroos down Shocks!!!" It will be of interest if any of our players end up redshirting. This is the beginning we have all been waiting for and SN is in hopes of a great climatic finish as we play this tough schedule, one game at a time.

Kaenguru (in Danish), Kangourou, Canguros----59

The AAC- WSU- Play Angry Shockers------------89
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Shox-90
    Kangaroos-60

Comment

88 to 67 Shox!
      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

102-58 Shox
        "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

I'm wondering if LS starts or comes in off the bench at this early stage of the Season? Hmmmm?

Comment

Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
            I'm wondering if LS starts or comes in off the bench at this early stage of the Season? Hmmmm?
            I think 3G has the option to ease him back with the addition of SHJ. That kid can ball.

I can't imagine there is a deeper team in the country.

Comment

• pogo
              pogo commented
              Editing a comment
              There may be more talented players in the country at each position but I don't think there are any TEAMS with more talent..So good so deep

Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
            I’m guessing he comes off the bench and players 15-18 min. He’s going to be a little tender for a few more weeks,

Comment

I predict this is the first game I'll be able to watch, and I might just do it a couple of times to make up for the last two.

Comment

Shocker Dundee's - 91
                The Joey's - 61

Comment

Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

I think 3G has the option to ease him back with the addition of SHJ. That kid can ball.

I can't imagine there is a deeper team in the country.
                  Morris, Nurger, Willis, Brown and Kelly are hard to shut down as a unit. Those 5 seniors would be first team All-MVC for us back in 2003.

SHJ has enough talent and upside to be the best JUCO PG under Marshall, and that’s some good company (Hannah, Ragland, Armstead)! He and Shamet will make a heck of a 1-2 punch.

We are a little shaky in bulk/athleticism at SG, but over the top in skill.

And McDuffie will be back in time for Christmas!
                  Livin the dream

Comment

I think we start off shaky, but turn it on in the 2nd half for a 75-56 W, Frankamp turns it on for 4 threes and 16 points.

Comment

I'd like to see Shamet limited to 15 minutes again just for precaution. I don't think we'll need him and I don't want another repeat of Fred VanVleet's senior season. SHJ looks ready to go, so just be careful with Shamet for now. Afterall, Shamet did suffer a minor setback only a week ago.

Should cruise to a win and hopefully everyone who doesn't redshirt gets some playing time again.

Shockers - 85
                      Roos - 56

Comment

Jimmy Bolden and Chad Elstun 90
                        Tony Dumas and Ronnie Schmitz 58

Comment

I'm thinking 6 players will have double figure scoring Friday and predict they will be CF (he will be hot), Shaq-wall (he will be a bruiser), Willis (pass the rock out of the double teams young man) LS (it don't take him many minutes to achieve double figures), SHJ ( I knew he was good but oh my, my my) and ZB (he will average double figures this Season).

Kelly could also join this group and I like the way he is playing and feel he can give ZB a rest at the 3 when needed as we play 'Big Ball' as Coach Marshall coined it. Yes, we are experienced and solid from top to bottom. Add MM into this mix and our Shocker Christmas will be complete as we head into the final stretch in search of great endings to as an experienced Shocker team with quality depth we have ever witnessed here at 21st and Hillside. The AAC will be a great ride and Dance we will !!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
                            Jimmy Bolden and Chad Elstun 90
                            Tony Dumas and Ronnie Schmitz 58
                            From time to time I see Jimmy Bolden at the gym. He stays fit and loves to talk Shocker hoops. Have not seen him lately but what a nice young man Jimmy is.

Comment

Working...
                            X