• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got it...thanks!

Comment

Marshall says Landry could see minutes on Saturday. "5-10 minutes maybe."

Comment

Coach told CF “bad shot” for the first time in three years. And was thrilled about it.

Comment

This is the most upbeat and enthusiastic I think I've ever heard coach about a team. This is going to be a fun season. Real fun.

Comment

Reaves has been dealing with pneumonia and a sore tendon in his foot (not a Jones fracture). Sounds like he hasn't practiced much in the last couple of weeks.

Comment

Rod Brown had a really good scrimmage on Saturday. Gregg says he's the one who may take a redshirt. At the same time, we could use him with Markis out.

Comment

Did they really just play the music over Gregg as a get off the stage cue?

Comment

I heard him mention chartering in Duke, but did not catch the rest of the comment, when he was talking about the charity scrimmage. Can someone clear that up for me? Thank you.

Comment

Trying to watch on Cox 22. The time delay between Mike's voice and his lips moving,......... is reminiscent of watching the games muted on Cox 22 while trying to listen to Mike call play by play on the radio.

Comment

Originally posted by WalterSobchak View Post
                      I heard him mention chartering in Duke, but did not catch the rest of the comment, when he was talking about the charity scrimmage. Can someone clear that up for me? Thank you.
                      Exhibition for charity is a no miss class proposition. He will give NU $5/man for Micky-D’s on the way home, while charity gets the balance. He gave a hypothetical, if Duke came in there would be a much greater expense sheet associated. I think it was in jest.

Comment

• WalterSobchak
                        WalterSobchak commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Much appreciated. Thought it was more of a comparison than anything.

Originally posted by WalterSobchak View Post
                      Tongue in cheek

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
                        Marshall says Landry could see minutes on Saturday. "5-10 minutes maybe."
                        I really wish we wouldn’t see LS for another couple of weeks, but Gregg only asks for my help on reading putts when we play golf.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post

I really wish we wouldn’t see LS for another couple of weeks, but Gregg only asks for my help on reading putts when we play golf.
                          depends on the speed

Comment

I don't think you can wait until Maui to give Landry meaningful minutes. 5/10 minutes against Henderson, 10/15 against Newman, 20 against UMKC and then full speed ahead.
                            Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
                              I don't think you can wait until Maui to give Landry meaningful minutes. 5/10 minutes against Henderson, 10/15 against Newman, 20 against UMKC and then full speed ahead.

Yea, but Gregg made a 12-footer because I told him it broke half of a McDuffie shoe length!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X