No announcement yet.

Preseason Fund Raising Game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is really a good time to get an extra game. I'm betting Gregg jumped on this with both feet.

Just bought mine. Don't need any reason other to watch the Shockers play but charity is good. Hell, I probably would have bought if the recipient was the Jayhawk Bail Bond Fund.
    Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

I wonder if Cox will rush to televise this since they have so few games anymore.

Comment

Hey, I got my first "array".

I was posting a question as to if anyone knows the response that was received from the season ticket holders for the Newman game and what kind of selection there might be tomorrow morning when tickets go on sale to the General Public?

Comment

Have any season ticket holders been able to select other tickets?

Comment

Not yet...

Comment

Just ordered tickets, 108 row 9. Some great seats available.

Comment

Yep some great seats at mid-court on both sides. Can't beat that.

Comment

HOT DAMN! Section 121, Row 6. Don't care if it is Newman, cant wait!!!!

Comment

It looks like response to this game isn't great. We just got center court row 13. Buy tickets, people. These are the best seats you'll get all season. Plus its for charity.
                    Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

I was in the process of getting Section 121, Row 7. The work phone they have listed for me is no longer good. I don't work. I tried to leave it blank. Unacceptable. I tried to change it to muy home number. Unacceptable. I tried to re-enter it with punctuation. Unacceptable. Then my ticket purchase timed out and I ended up with section 108 Row 12.

Looks like ticket sales are picking up.

Kinda irritates me that the inability to not list a work phone cost me a better seat. It tried to put me in an end zone seat before I refused that location.
                      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• KraRam
                        KraRam commented
                        Editing a comment
                        FYI, you don't want anything lower than row 8 if you can help it. Hard to see across all the setups on the floor. So I think you will be happier.

121 row 9... umm yes please... I'll give my seats to a friend.

Comment

Got 106 Row 2. Is that too low to see over the press row? I have two young kids who will never get a chance to sit this close, but do you think we will be able to see?

Comment

Originally posted by Frank The Shock View Post
                          Got 106 Row 2. Is that too low to see over the press row? I have two young kids who will never get a chance to sit this close, but do you think we will be able to see?
                          might be a prob

Comment

Originally posted by Frank The Shock View Post
                            In my opinion, row 4 is about as low as I would go for midcourt seats unless you score the seats at the press row.
                            The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
                              Kind of a bummer it isn't somebody like Creighton or NMSU at the very least but it's another opportunity for rehearsal and opportunity to see our Shocks. Can't complain but sometimes I still do.
                              Spoken like a true North High grad
                              Dominance is a state of mind.

Comment

Working...
                              X