No announcement yet.

2017-18 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wrote this up this mornig before the games were played. It's now evening when I discovered I forgot to click "Post". Oh, well the thought still works.Couple of games worth noting today.

Michigan State plays Savannah State. The line is Michigan State -42.5 (Like that .5 could make a difference). Note after the game: MSU covered 108-52

Memphis gets to go to Cincinnati Vegas is only giving Cincy 18.5 in that one. Note after game: Cincy covered. 82-48

USF @ SMU, SMU -23.5

I forgot to say where the Michigan State game is being played. Didn't really think that was necessary. Trust me, I would have pointed it out if it was @ Savannah
    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• How bad is East Carolina. They hold UCF to 59 points and lose by 20,. Hope this one wasn't on the tube.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
        How bad is East Carolina. They hold UCF to 59 points and lose by 20,. Hope this one wasn't on the tube.
        It was televised. ESPN Ocho or one of those channels. But it was televised.

Comment

• Here is a fun fact.

There are only 5 teams in Division I basketball that have YET to play a road game...

And 3 of them are from the Big 12: TCU, Texas Tech, and Oklahoma State. That's effing pathetic. And now you know why the fluff manipulates the system. Pu**ies. That's how teams get exposed.

And speaking of exposed, the other two are from the SEC: Kentucky and Florida. Kentucky is just waiting to get punked. Most overrated team up there. And Florida just sucks.

Teams like these should get punished for going the entire non-con for not playing at least ONE true road game. Like I said.. pu**ies.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
            Here is a fun fact.

There are only 5 teams in Division I basketball that have YET to play a road game...

And 3 of them are from the Big 12: TCU, Texas Tech, and Oklahoma State. That's effing pathetic. And now you know why the fluff manipulates the system. Pu**ies. That's how teams get exposed.

And speaking of exposed, the other two are from the SEC: Kentucky and Florida. Kentucky is just waiting to get punked. Most overrated team up there. And Florida just sucks.

Teams like these should get punished for going the entire non-con for not playing at least ONE true road game. Like I said.. pu**ies.
            i saw a little of the Kentucky-Georgia fame, and Kentucky was getting a very friendly whistle.

Comment

• USF matches ECU's futility as they also only scored 39 points today. However, instead of losing by 20, they lost to SMU by 40.

If you want to hype yourself as a Pow6r Conference can you really have two teams with 39 point games on the same day.

Comment

• WSUwatcher
                WSUwatcher commented
                Editing a comment
                AAC football teams score more than 39 points in a game. Priorities, anyone?

• Baylor showing signs of life at home against tcu 54 all at 8 min

Comment

• Baylor & TCU going to OT.
                Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• 5 minutes in and Tech is already getting jobbed at KU. Tech up 10 but KU will be in the bonus before the 10 minute mark.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Well, crap. Doesn't look good for Baylor at home.

Comment

• 7 minutes in and the Flagship has 5 points at home. They suck.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Any decent team we beat in non conference, must go on to tank the rest of year. Always happens, it’s a curse

Comment

• Top 10 Flagship a pick’em in Vegas against #18 Texas Tech? I have a feeling some people have realized KU is a house of cards this season.

Comment

• Horn28Clem30
                            Horn28Clem30 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            No they weren't, Kansas was 8 point favorites.

• I usually don't even check in, but I may watch this

Comment

• KU looks like dog ****.

A loss probably moves them to the 2 seed line.

Tech is the #1 team in the country, obviously.
                            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Working...
                            X