No announcement yet.

2017-18 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Road games are hard. As HCGM says, that's why they are called road games.

Comment

• Rlh04d
      Rlh04d commented
      Editing a comment
      That's why blue bloods don't play them until their conferences force them to.

• 15,000 butts in seats at UConn. Maybe 1,500 at Houston. Maybe 500.
    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Notre Dame goes to 11-3 with a 68-59 home win over Georgia Tech in its ACC opener.

Marquette goes to 10-4 with a 74-65 home win over Georgetown in Big East play..

Comment

• Well, we're gonna jump at least one team. A&M getting their asses kicked at Alabama.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• I bet Jerry Palm loves the SEC right now. 8 teams in the top 41 of RPI. That’s all he looks at when he makes his brackets. To show how stupid RPI is now, 7-5 Temple is
          23 while Cincinnati is 79. (WSU Is 26, Nevada 16, Notre Dame 64, Creighton 53).

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
            Trae Young is National POY good.
            He's already won it.
            The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• Rlh04d
              Rlh04d commented
              Editing a comment
              Far more importantly, he might be #1 draft pick good. I would take him over Ayton or Bagley.

• I know this isn’t exactly on topic but ESPN announcer just said Wisconsin’s running back is a double major in Physics and ASTROLOGY.

Comment

• Rlh04d
              Rlh04d commented
              Editing a comment
              Luckily he's actually majoring in astronomy, a subject McShay clearly doesn't know exists.

• Final Score: #5 Texas A&M 57 at Alabama 79. Yep, road games are tough. This one was apparently really, really tough.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zubcut View Post
              I know this isn’t exactly on topic but ESPN announcer just said Wisconsin’s running back is a double major in Physics and ASTROLOGY.
              Haha! Who knew you could get a degree in astrology? Maybe at UNC....

Comment

• With Villanova's loss today, our favorite team holds the longest road win streak in the nation.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                  Well, we're gonna jump at least one team. A&M getting their asses kicked at Alabama.
                  I think we’re getting jumped by one two. No reason OU shouldn’t be in the top 5 after this week.

Comment

• Nm

Comment

• Final Score: Temple 73 @ Houston 76

Houston led by 15 at 64-49 with 5:20 to go in the game and by 11 at 70-59 with 2:20 left in the game. Temple closed the gap to 1 point at 73-74 with 9 seconds left. Rob Gray made 2 free throws for Houston with 7 seconds left and Temple missed a tying 3-point attempt with 2 seconds on the clock and Houston got the rebound.

Comment

Last edited by Play Angry; December 30, 2017, 10:36 PM.

Comment

• #3 Arizona State currently 8 points down against #17 Arizona with 15:00 left.

Comment

Working...
                          X