Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 40-18 Auburn now. Huskies did play at Arizona two nights ago

Comment

• Is UCONN really this bad or are they just playing amazing teams?

Comment

• Connecticut plays a late game at Arizona Thursday night and then plays at Auburn Saturday afternoon. I don't think Connecticut is all that good but that's terrible scheduling by Ollie.

​​​​​​
        Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Kentucky goes down

Comment

• Connecticut appears to be good against bad teams. OK against decent teams and bad against good teams. Best W is over Oregon. I don't have Oregon's Kenpom ranking, but their rpi is in the 90's. Closest AAC member is Tulane, whose rpi is actually above Connecticut's ( before the Auburn game).
            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by wheathead View Post
              Is UCONN really this bad or are they just playing amazing teams?
              People are calling for Kevin Ollie’s head. Dude won a national championship (with another guys players), and is about to get ran out of town. Saw some people speculating he wouldn’t be the coach come next week. Check it out on Twitter.

Comment

• I'd be real surprised to see him fired midseason... It's certainly not easy to fire a national championship coach at any time, let alone with no one better on the horizon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                  Connecticut appears to be good against bad teams. OK against decent teams and bad against good teams. Best W is over Oregon. I don't have Oregon's Kenpom ranking, but their rpi is in the 90's. Closest AAC member is Tulane, whose rpi is actually above Connecticut's ( before the Auburn game).
                  Pomeroy rankings of the AAC:

9 WSU
                  11 Cincinnatti
                  23 SMU
                  40 Houston
                  60 Temple
                  81 UCF
                  113 Connecticut
                  121 Tulsa
                  153 Tulane
                  165 Memphis
                  282 South Florida
                  301 East Carolina

Oregon is currently 48.

Last edited by Ixiah; December 23, 2017, 05:30 PM. Reason: Hit the ENTER key by accident :/

Comment

• Originally posted by bleednblackngold View Post
                    Kentucky goes down
                    Will probably be ranked ahead of us even though it shouldn’t be close. Best win is at home against Virginia Tech. Second best win is at home against Vermont.

1-1 in B games
                    0-1 in A games

Calipari definitely gamed the crap out of the RPI with the schedule so props to him for that but it’s really hard to know anything about them at this point.

Comment

• NM State and the fighting Chris Janses up on Miami at half.

Comment

• Watching Jan’s NMSU takes a 4 point lead into halftime against undefeated Miami. It was like watching traditional (not this year) WSU defense. Absolutely beautiful. Hoping for a little vicarious payback on the hurricanes from 2 years ago. Go aggies!!

Comment

• Originally posted by wheathead View Post
                          Watching Jan’s NMSU takes a 4 point lead into halftime against undefeated Miami. It was like watching traditional (not this year) WSU defense. Absolutely beautiful. Hoping for a little vicarious payback on the hurricanes from 2 years ago. Go aggies!!
                          I hope NMS breaks one off in Larranaga’s ass.

Comment

• NMSU looks really good. Up by 8 now with just over 8 left.

Comment

• Up 52-49 at the last media timeout. 3 and change left.
                              78-65

Comment

• The Aggies are going to pull it off!

Comment

Working...
                                X