No announcement yet.

2017-18 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SMU looked really good with Jahmal McMurray making his debut last night. They are really thin down low, but man, they can score the ball. I think they'll end up Top 3 in the AAC and back in the NCAA tournament. Ethan Chargois is probably the best freshman in the league.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
      SMU looked really good with Jahmal McMurray making his debut last night. They are really thin down low, but man, they can score the ball. I think they'll end up Top 3 in the AAC and back in the NCAA tournament. Ethan Chargois is probably the best freshman in the league.
      Ethan Chargois is probably the best freshman in the league.

@Duke fans disagree, unless we are talking the American

Comment

• Originally posted by FadedCrown View Post

Ethan Chargois is probably the best freshman in the league.

@Duke fans disagree, unless we are talking the American
        Yes, the league. Not the NCAA....

Comment

• Originally posted by shocks02 View Post

Yes, the league. Not the NCAA....
          My bad, when I got used to professional sports I now think league I think everything

Comment

• Watched some of the Arizona game last night. Holy cow. That Ayton kid is stupid good. Here's hoping we don't draw them in March. Ayton could dunk from 10ft away with both Nurger and Shaq around his heels.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaqness View Post
              Watched some of the Arizona game last night. Holy cow. That Ayton kid is stupid good. Here's hoping we don't draw them in March. Ayton could dunk from 10ft away with both Nurger and Shaq around his heels.
              Sean Miller would probably retire directly before having to play WSU again ...

Comment

• ShockingButTrue
                ShockingButTrue commented
                Editing a comment
                ... Or, hope they draw N. Dakota St. again, because the last time they played us their two 7'ers were gassed by the end of the game after facing off against our posts. No?
                Last edited by ShockingButTrue; December 19, 2017, 05:23 PM.

• And in the KU game, the tight end from their football team scores his first points of either season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eric View Post
                And in the KU game, the tight end from their football team scores his first points of either season.
                It is kind of interesting to see the BB player turned tight end in reverse.
                Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• Evansville has Duke right where they want them. 18-58 at halftime.

Comment

• Houston up 15 early in the 2nd half at Providence.

Comment

• Rob Gray is absolutely shredding Providence right now. A lot of Trae Young in his game. Not nearly the passer that Young is, but boy, that kid can score.

Comment

• Originally posted by AndShock View Post
                        Evansville has Duke right where they want them. 18-58 at halftime.
                        They end up losing by 64 ...

Comment

• Houston wins 70-59. Memphis trailing Siena by 8 at halftime.

Comment

• Houston looks good.

Comment

• Coog89
                              Coog89 commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Best team we've had in more than 20 years. Sampson has resurrected the program. If you guys play your worst game of the year, and we play our best game of the year, we might have a chance against you guys at home. But that's the only way. Next year's recruiting class is the best we've had since Phi Slamma Jamma. We won't compete with you guys in Wichita, but I hope we can be competitive at home.

• Shockm
                              Shockm commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Don't sell yourself short. You are capable of beating us, Cincinnati, SMU, anyone, especially at Houston.

• Feeling better and better about 4+ bids this year .. WSU, UC, SMU are all for sure. Houston, Temple and UCF all with a chance to make a case.

Comment

• Coog89
                              Coog89 commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I think your analysis is spot on. WSU, UC, and SMU are in the top tier, with WSU leading the way. Any of Houston, Temple and UCF will likely be playing for the 4th and final spot in the tourney.

The addition of WSU has been huge for the AAC. Has added a ton of credibility in basketball. What's happening with baseball with you guys? What's the state of the WSU baseball program?
                          Working...
                          X