No announcement yet.

2017-18 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daum had two free throws up 4 and missed both. CU scored the next four and we're going to double OT. Missed opportunity.

Comment

• SD St. looks like they are running out of gas. The Altitude is taking its toll.
      Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• Originally posted by WheatShock View Post
        SD St. looks like they are running out of gas. The Altitude is taking its toll.
        That was a bit of an understatement. CU wins 112-103 in 2OT.
        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Memphis at home facing Louisville was tied at halftime. Now down 8 :frown:.

Comment

• Just glanced at the box score when I posted and just noticed it was in NY... came back to edit the post and sure enough .. someone caught it before I did .. lol. Surprised the ESPN boxscore does not say the location.

Comment

• Memphis has missed so many lay-ups. They lack the talent that a Memphis team should have.
            The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• From what I've seen, I think Memphis has looked just as good, if not better, than UConn, Tulsa and UCF. They're getting better by the week. Our trip to the FedEx Forum will be no easy game.

Comment

• Cdizzle
                Cdizzle commented
                Editing a comment
                Memphis has pieces, from what I've seen.

• West Virginia up early against power house Wheeling Jesuit

Comment

• East Tennessee and HCSF up by 14 over #10 Xavier at the under 12 in the 2nd half. This would be great road win if they can hold on.
                Go Shocks!

Comment

• Cdizzle
                  Cdizzle commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Wouldn't hurt us in the polls, either

• Down to 8 with 5:34 to play.
                Go Shocks!

Comment

• Didn’t watch the game but I’m gonna assume something fishy was going on when Xavier had 3 fouls to give at the end of the game after erasing a 22 pt deficit.

Comment

• Yes, Xavier was getting a favorable whistle. 3 fouls to give and they were in the double bonus. Xavier went to a 1-3-1 zone. Their length was a major problem for ETSU. Pushed the offense way out on the floor. ETSU had no answer. Tough loss.
                    Go Shocks!

Comment

• Come on Nebraska. Salvage the weekend.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• #12 Gonzaga back and forth with a bad North Dakota team. 10 minutes left.

Comment

• Originally posted by AndShock View Post
                          #12 Gonzaga back and forth with a bad North Dakota team. 10 minutes left.
                          Tie game with 6 and change left. Gonzaga was a 30 pt favorite.

either my score app has gone wonky or Gonzaga is down 9 now in a span of 30 seconds

Comment

Working...
                          X