No announcement yet.

2017-18 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miss St banks in a 3 to start the game.

Game over.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
      Miss St banks in a 3 to start the game.

Game over.
      That only applies to 2nd half 3s.
      Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• I know they're playing off campus, but I'm surprised at how dead the Cincinnati crowd is for this game.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
          I know they're playing off campus, but I'm surprised at how dead the Cincinnati crowd is for this game.
          Seems to be quite a few empty seats.

I have heard that there are traffic issues getting there from Cincinnati. I have no idea if that is affecting things or not.
          Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• Halftime scores

Cincy 35 Miss St. 25
            UCF 30 SE LA 28

Comment

• 52-35 Cincy w/ 9 to play.

Edit: Cincy autocorrected to Cindy
              Last edited by DUShock; December 12, 2017, 09:07 PM.
              “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• I’ve never seen a game with just 5 minutes left at the 1:30 mark (SELA/UCF).

Comment

• UCF wins 61-53

Comment

• Originally posted by WheatShock View Post

Seems to be quite a few empty seats.

I have heard that there are traffic issues getting there from Cincinnati. I have no idea if that is affecting things or not.
                    I think they've also had snow at some point today. So add that as an excuse.

Comment

• Memphis is up 29-22 on Albany at halftime.

Comment

• Shaka's getting a lesson tonight. 32-20 Michigan over Texas at the half.

Comment

• Cincy wins over Ole Miss 65-50
                          “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• Memphis body language screams LOSER.
                            Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Memphis is on ESPNU. If you want to watch some fairly bad basketball, I'd highly recommend it.

I was wondering how Albany could possibly be 10-1, so I checked their schedule. They managed to set up a schedule that gives them a 330 SoS. That's not easy to do.
                              Last edited by Aargh; December 12, 2017, 09:28 PM.
                              The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Slykryck
                                Slykryck commented
                                Editing a comment
                                And somehow Georgetown outdid them. Undefeated, 1st place team in the Big East (“tied” with Villanova). SOS of 351.

• Memphis survives 67-58.

AAC 3-0 today.

Comment

Working...
                              X