No announcement yet.

2017-18 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The weekend of last year's game at Intrust qualified for sure. Holy smokes that was bitter.

Comment

• 1972Shocker
      1972Shocker commented
      Editing a comment
      No sh$t Sherlock. Probalby the coldest I can ever remember, Of course, the temperature is only a part of the story in Kansas. The real killer is cold and windy. And that was one WINDY and cold day. My high speed on my truck's HVAC fan hasn't worked since. The outcome of the game only made it worse.

• Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
    The weekend of last year's game at Intrust qualified for sure. Holy smokes that was bitter.
    In more ways than one...
    Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• Originally posted by WheatShock View Post
      In more ways than one...
      That was the...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Northwestern appears to be better than Chicago St.

Leading 55-8 at the half.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
          Northwestern appears to be better than Chicago St.

Leading 55-8 at the half.
          Epic comeback in the making!
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Bulldogs of Drake trying to steal one vs Reggie Lynch and the Golden Gophers. 41-38, 14 min & change remaining 2nd half.

Comment

• Originally posted by IndianaShocker View Post
              Bulldogs of Drake trying to steal one vs Reggie Lynch and the Golden Gophers. 41-38, 14 min & change remaining 2nd half.
              Is this a home-and-home or is the MVC at the level of being bought by schools like Minnesota now?

Comment

• Did Drake just make a game-winning shot after the buzzer sounded?

Ouch. D+
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• USF loses to FIU .. they are the Drake of the AAC ... But worse

Comment

• Bearcats need the W over undefeated Mississippi St tomorrow.

Is the AAC board down for everyone else too?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerGirl View Post
                      Bearcats need the W over undefeated Mississippi St tomorrow.

CSNbbs: The #1 Board for College Sports on the internet.

>>>>> Routing Issues Effecting AT&T, possibly Verizon <<<<<
                      People trying to access the site from AT&T (EDIT: and Verizon too) are having issues. Based upon traceroutes I've gotten from ATTALLABLAZE, traffic from AT&T is reaching more or less across the street from the datacenter the site is in in Atlanta, GA. Then traffic gets punted to Dallas, TX and then San Jose, CA before timing out and displaying a namecheap parked page. Which is extra bizarre because the domain auto-renewed yesterday and wouldn't even expire until tonight even if I hadn't renewed.

So, assuming AT&T and Verizon have 24 hour DNS caches and that the problem is they've cached an invalid DNS result ... that means the problem should go away no later than 10:30 PM ET tonight.

If this issue is still going on for you after ~ 8 AM ET Tuesday, please email me: gts@csnbbs.com

Comment

I'm seeing it just fine.
                        Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• NM
                          "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Cincinnati is not very good at basketball. They have a roster of gym class heroes outside of Broome. If you took Cincinnati's players and scheduled a Summer Olympics against the NCAA field I would put money on the Bearcats. They are going to win when they can muck things up and let their athleticism and physicality take over.

Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Cincinnati is playing Mississippi St. on ESPN2.

Comment

Working...
                              X