No announcement yet.

2017-18 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is the condescending wonka meme?

KU wins 14 consecutive titles?

Tell me again about all the great teams in the Big 12.
    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• So, how many Big 12 titles will KU eventually have to vacate?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerGorilla View Post
        So, how many Big 12 titles will KU eventually have to vacate?
        Can the NCAA require the conference to vacate the conference title? Just wondering if that is not a conference decision.
        "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
        ---------------------------------------
        Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
        "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
        "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Jeff Borzello with ESPN has announced: "The NCAA has declared Allonzo Trier ineligible, Arizona just announced. A reappearance of a banned substance was found in a January drug test. Arizona is appealing the decision."

#14 Arizona is at Oregon St tonight.

Comment

• WuDrWu
            WuDrWu commented
            Editing a comment
            And just like that Arizona trails OSU.

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
          Jeff Borzello with ESPN has announced: "The NCAA has declared Allonzo Trier ineligible, Arizona just announced. A reappearance of a banned substance was found in a January drug test. Arizona is appealing the decision."

#14 Arizona is at Oregon St tonight.
          Is that a forward looking ineligible or retroactive to the drug test?
          "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
          ---------------------------------------
          Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
          "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
          "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Memphis up 3 over Houston with 10-minutes to go onCBSSN.

Comment

• Do we want Memphis to win? Will a loss to them significantly hurt the Coog's chances for an at-large?

Comment

• Shockm
                Shockm commented
                Editing a comment
                This would be a bad loss. No doubt. Worse than a road loss to UCF

• WuDrWu
                WuDrWu commented
                Editing a comment
                No. Regardless, we played Houston twice. We want Houston. Wanted.

• I’m more concerned how far they drop on RPI effecting our group 1 status wins.

Comment

• Yea that’s a tough call. I like the thought of having second to our self. Still think Houston’s in unless they go into a spiral. Memphis is tough at home

Comment

• Short stay in the top 25 for Houston. Still, with home games against ECU and UCONN plus a road game at SMU it would seem to me their at large status is safe.
                  Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Going into these last four games, Houston had the easiest path

Comment

• Didn’t affect UH RPI much down 2 to 21. Memphis improve by +10 per Warren Nolan.

Comment

• Little harder with a number next to the name and a championship on the line

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                          KU wins 14 consecutive titles?

Tell me again about all the great teams in the Big 12.
                          Much like the NL East when the Braves used to win every year (what was it, 12 straight?) only to flame out in postseason play.

Comment

• Slept in today and on my drive in, i’m Listening to Tom Keane and the Bloomberg Surveillance crew, when they report two NCAA men’s basketball scores...

Damn it Houston!
                            Last edited by DUShock; February 23, 2018, 08:28 AM.
                            “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Working...
                            X