No announcement yet.

2017-18 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its just amazing to watch team after team in the big 12 shoot themselves in the foot to hand the league to KU.
    Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• You cant win against a zone by standing around outside passing the ball and then shooting a late clock shot with a hand in your face. It looked as if K State had never seen a zone before.
      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Kansas has toughened up considerably since early in the season. Approaching every game as a grinder. At this point, would liken Self to the Darth Vador of the Big 12 despite his strange in game screw up vs. OU. Nevertheless, Self, not exactly a Darth Vador in the tourney.

Comment

• So TCU will win in Stillwater for the first time since 1924. Leading by 10 with 3 to go.
          Stay classy Cowpokes!
          For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
          - said no one ever...

Comment

• Originally posted by WheatShock View Post
            KSU is starting to settle in.
            I will be totally surprised if KSU doesn’t take another dip. Wade seems to be getting better and more consistent but Brown and a couple of others will take a step or two back imo.

Comment

• Baylor and OU tied 89 each with about 3 mins left to go in the game!
              Shocker Alumni
              Shocker Club Soccer alumni
              Jayhawk fan but the Shockers come first

Comment

• Baylor is hanging tough with OU but I’m sure we’ll be seeing Young taking a few trips to the line. Pretty much anytime a cool breeze hits him.

Comment

• I assume we want a Baylor win? Which means they'll probably lose.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Oklahoma is throwing this game away right now. Except Baylor can’t make any shots after Young’s misses or turnovers
                    Shocker Alumni

Comment

• Originally posted by Walker View Post
                      Baylor is hanging tough with OU but I’m sure we’ll be seeing Young taking a few trips to the line. Pretty much anytime a cool breeze hits him.
                      Welp, you called it.

19 free throw attempts for a single player in a game is pretty ridiculous.

Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Vanderbilt misses a free throw and then commits a loose ball foul on their end of the court on the miss with 2 seconds left to blow the lead and send the game to OT.

Unf*ckingreal.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• UK and Vandy going into OT after UK came back from being down 14.
                          Shocker Alumni

Comment

• Baylor does not know how to win.

Somehow I had a feeling Vandy would blow that.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Welp, you called it.

19 free throw attempts for a single player in a game is pretty ridiculous.
                              Yeah it’s pretty sickening how easy they make it for him. It’s almost like they want to build on to his mystique by giving him the friendliest whistle ever.

Comment

• Both Drew brothers lose tonight! Vandy beat themselves being up 14 along with that the last second screw up before end of regulation.
                                Shocker Alumni

Comment

Working...
                                X