No announcement yet.

2017-18 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barry buries the Bears again. 6 straight. How does Lusk keep his job?

Comment

• SIU wins in Springpatch. Good for Barry. Tie game with 34 seconds left and Paul Lusk goes and sits down as his team sets up their defense. Hilarious.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
        Barry buries the Bears again. 6 straight. How does Lusk keep his job?
        If the fans had their way he wouldn't.
        Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• To have an incredible amount of talent, Kentucky sure plays like a bunch of guys who met for the first time yesterday.
          Last edited by Shocker Mama; January 27, 2018, 07:43 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by WheatShock View Post
            #4 UVA 65 @ #2 Duke 63
            NC State 95 @ #10 UNCheat 91
            #12 OU 73 @ Alabama 80
            Baylor 60 @ #20 Florida 81
            UVAis #2; Duke #4
            Not an upset.

Comment

• WheatShock
              WheatShock commented
              Editing a comment
              I never said it was an upset.

• OSU missed a great chance to take the lead with 4 seconds left and loses by 1.
            Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• WuDrWu
              WuDrWu commented
              Editing a comment
              I just hate how fouls at the end aren't called. There was a TON of contact on the back door, but even if you pass on that, the extended arm by the Razorback player to push Solomon (I think) 2 feet under the basket absolutely HAS to be called. The deterioration of our non con year after year is really beyond laughable.

At least Savannah State has turned the MEAC corner lol

• West Virginia has gone into full UNI flop mode.

Comment

• Originally posted by ky-mike View Post

UVAis #2; Duke #4
              Not an upset.
              Actually it was an upset go check the point spread Duke was favored because they were at home. Rankings mean nothing.
              2014 RTS Fantasy Championship National Champion $200,000 (2460 teams)
              2012 NFFC Online National Champion $100,000 (1872 teams)
              2014 DFWC National Champion $9,250 (288 teams)
              2015 RTS Fantasy Championship 2nd Place $25,000 (3120 teams)

2015 NCAA Bracketology (351 pts more than all 136 at the bracket matrix)

Kentucky Wildcats National Champions 2012 1998 1996 1978 1958 1951 1949 1948
              The Ohio State Buckeyes National Champions 2014 2002 1970 1968 1961 1957 1954 1942

Comment

• The supposed best league in the nation goes 4 - 6 in the Big 12/SEC Challenge. I was actually pulling for the Big 12 for geographic reasons and I can't stand the SEC.

Comment

• jdmee
                  jdmee commented
                  Editing a comment
                  The only wins were against the 7th, 8th, 12th and 13th place teams in the SEC and the 1st place SEC team didn't participate.

• If your just really freakin bored the replacements are playing the Illinois Dept of Corrections on ESPN2.

Comment

• Aargh
                  Aargh commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I switched to this game from the crime drama I was watching. What's the difference between watching a crime drama and watching an IlSU basketball game? There's usually only one criminal in a crime drama.

• Marquette tied 50-50 with Nova! Would help us out big if Marquette can win!
                Shocker Alumni
                Shocker Club Soccer alumni
                Jayhawk fan but the Shockers come first

Comment

• Andrew Rowsey has the best shot-fake in college basketball. Already caught Nova three times today.

Comment

• Rowsey bring back Marquette! It’s a fun one to watch so far!
                    Shocker Alumni
                    Shocker Club Soccer alumni
                    Jayhawk fan but the Shockers come first

Comment

• Nova can freaking shoot and make plays. Marquette down 4 with an upcoming FT at the under 4.

Comment

• uni is trying to get its first road win of the year (lol) at loyola on espnu

Comment

Working...
                        X